shape
carat
color
clarity

Lavender pearls on the way from CC

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I've been looking for some gorgeous lavender pearls for awhile now and also do not have much of a jewelry budget these days. And then I found these pretty rice pearls from Catherine Cardellini. I prefer a longer strand (this one is a bit under 19"). I said I can string them myself, so she even tossed in a few inches of extra pearls gratis! She is so nice. Can't wait to get them. :) They are mostly about 9mm x 8mm.

205_aaa_large_purple_rice_freshwater_pearl_necklace.jpg

205_aaa_large_purple_rice_freshwater_pearl.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Sea Urchin -- have fun stringing! I'm looking forward to seeing your finished project.

I have a triple lavender necklace from PP -- almost rounds and quite dark lavender. The pearls range and vary from blue to pink to almost brown depending on lighting and what I'm wearing:

triple_lavender_with_grape_cluster_earrings_2.jpg

triple_lavender_0.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Both strands are so pretty. I like lavender strands that go from purple to blue. The colors are so gorgeous.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, ladies. I'll post them "for realz" when they arrive. Gorgeous triple strand, Bsomlo!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Really pretty shade of lavender! Pls share more pics when they arrive. :appl:

P.S. So great that you know how to knot! Knotting is such a mystery to me. :read:

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Seaurchin, Love the color, those are gorgeous! I have purchased from Catherine twice now and she is the best, looking forward to seeing these strung. :wavey:

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
seaurchin, those are lovely!! Enjoy!

I have set from Catherine as well. I love them! Such gorgeous pearls and the purple isn't like any other colour! I really like the bronze toned ones in my strand. I didn't think I would but I do.

Happy stringing!

purple_rice__amp___metallic_purple_baroque_freshwater_pearl_necklace__earrings_and_bracelet_set3.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results