shape
carat
color
clarity

Latest trip to Pearl Paradise

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
A forum member mentioned that they wished they could see what was new inside of Pearl Paradises vault. A couple of weeks ago my teenage son and I went to see Jeremy and he took some pictures with his iphone for me and sent them to NacreLover. Last July at the Ruckus Jeremy presented a very special pearl to a very special lady. My eyes bugged out at the size and beauty of the pearl. I NEEDED one too. So on Jeremy's last buying trip in Hong Kong for all of the Xmas pearl stock he found one card of 20 pearls just like what I wanted. It took a month for us to sync our schedules and to schedule a trip to see these new beauties. Plus Nacre Lover needed one as well plus I got to pick some other pearls for her. I had her on speaker phone for an hour and a half sending pictures of all the new pearls from the vault. Enjoy the new pictures. Our new pendants were only finished yesterday so we do not have the beauty shots to post yet of them.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My new pearls are U310 and the baby pearl the first one on the next row it is 14.8mm.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
These new pearls are being set for black Friday and cyber Monday. They are all very, very big.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Nacrelovers pearls to consider. I chose the smaller of the two for now.

pp1.jpg

pp2.jpg

pp3.jpg

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
NacreLover|1353432451|3311103 said:
edison glamour shot.
I love that blue one! :love: The rainbow one next to it is gorgeous too.

Grow money tree, grow!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
The 15.83 is NL's pearl her bale is also shown laying next to the picture in the long picture NL's pearl is third row bottom pearl. The colors are the same as my biggie. NL did ask if there was another one that I would like for her and it is second row fourth one down.
The only thing we know for sure is that they are freshwater. They are so huge that they are probably bead nuced and maybe/maybe not dyed. My first pearl is 17mm something and the second is 14.8 the smallest one there. Now to colors they are shades of copper, blue, purple, green. My little pearl is round and my biggie is off round. Some are drops, some are buttons and some are in between. What is so wonderful is just the size of the ginormous pearls.

NL and I will post more pictures in the AM.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I love the green/copper pearl so they added my bale for a lookie lou.

_1981.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Did you see on facebook the picture J posted of a very large bowl of pearls that was for the trick or treaters? These are what is left of them after they were sent off to be made into strands. What is so wonderful about them are they are very big pearls, 14 to 16 mm big. These are going to be huge pearl Willma Flintstones strands. The strands just arrived yesterday. WooHoo. Jeremy will be choosing one for me. He knows what I like so I am going to trust his judgement on this one. I did choose one of the pearls for a pendant (the pointy one). I worn it everyday since I got back from PP I just have to look down at that huge pearl. Love it.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
You can also see one of my white metallic pearls for the earrings in the picture. The bracelet is white ss from Tahiti Pearl Biz that I had Pattye from:
PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com
PatriciaSaabDesigns.ArtFire.com Certified Handmade Jewelry
PatriciaSaabDIY.ArtFire.com Unfinished pearl strands and gems
make into a tin cup bracelet for me. I also have a matching 74 in tin cup necklace. She is one of my buddies from the RUCKUS.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Jeremy brought this box to the table and said "come see what this is" a whole box of the wonderful white metallics :love:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like some are pink but it is only a shadow. They are all white metallic laying there.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
This is the samples of the new large size metallic earrings. NL's pair is the top ones on the card. Mine have already been removed from the card. There are smaller ones availiable though. The new line hopefully will be intoduced around Febuary if enough can be collected.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
4ranchgirl's 9.7mm metallic pearl with Romance diamond earring finding.

_1985.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here are my earrings. They are 9.8mm white metallic with the romance setting. LOVE these. I did not think any other white pearl earrings could ever take the place of my white ss but SUPRISE these did. You can see my sons reflection in my pearl. Plus I also have on the white metallic necklace.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
These fireball pairs for earrings are TDF I would have loved to have any of them on my ears. :mrgreen:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Don't remember the mm size of these but they are not small.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results