shape
carat
color
clarity

Kojima Baroque Rope

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
My Kojima baroque pearl rope has arrived. Thanks to iLander for encouraging the use of the sale discount. My resistance to this beautiful rope finally melted. I've been eyeing it since it was posted, and finally decided that a pearl rope was an essential addition to my pearl wardrobe.

Beginning with the vendor pictures.

kdn1210__5_large.jpg

kdn1210__4_large.jpg

kdn1210__1_large.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Now a few of mine.

Baroque1615.jpg

Baroque1623.jpg

Baroque1628.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I decided to change into another sweater for the next few pictures. I think it has a better neckline for pearls. I especially like that I can get a triple necklace out of this piece. The colors of the pearls are awesome and the piece has a lot of character. I am very pleased with this piece. :appl:

Baroque_1672.jpg

Baroque1666.jpg

Baroque1660.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I sed it b4 and ill say it again,
dat rope is dope

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
The vendor specs:

This 62" long endless necklace is made of natural color Chinese fresh water bead nucleated baroque pearls, and dyed blue Chinese akoya baroque pearls. The pearls range in size from 7-12mm, and the necklace weighs 135 grams. At this length the necklace can be worn long, doubled or tripled around the neck.. OR wrapped many many times around the wrist. The soft mix of pink, white, cream, and silver blue colors will compliment nearly any outfit or soft winter sweater!

and a couple more pictures.

kdn1210__3_large.jpg

kdn1210__2_large.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
VapidLapid|1295038153|2822898 said:
I sed it b4 and ill say it again,
dat rope is dope
Thanks, VapidLapid! :))

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
One more shot of a bit of the rope along with my silver baroque Sea of Cortez pearl earring. I put these together a few weeks ago, and havn't had a chance to post the pictures, so I'll slip them in here. I'm really liking the silver colored pearls. I haven't decided what to do with the latest unset pearl. It just arrived a couple of days ago.

SeaifCortezEarrings1639.jpg

SeaofCortezEarrings1642.jpg

SeaofCortezEarring1646.jpg

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I love that triple strand, fly girl! :appl:

I see a lot of doubles, but rarely a triple, it's SO luxurious!

And the SofC! Drool-worthy! :cheeky: :cheeky:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
They're goregous, I love the colourful but soft colours, Sarah is very good at mixing pearls and turning them into beautiful creations.

The Sea of Cortez earrings is lovely with yellow gold, goes well with your hair.

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
I almost bought this when she first listed it but then decided to hold off for a bigger necklace purchase from Kojima (that I am still hemming and hawing on) - it's beautiful, I love the colours and the arrangement of the pearls. This is very wearable, too, imo. Not formal. It looks very glowy in your own personal photos. Congrats and I'm jelly!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, iLander, LG, kelpie, bean, WHB, and HKK.

I loved this rope as soon I saw it posted on her website. :tongue: I'm sure there will be other lovely beauties appearing in the near future. It is hard to know when to wait and when to open the wallet. :)) I'm still building my pearl wardrobe, and I want to do it in a rational way. This beauty fills a nice hole and I think it will end up being a wise purchase.

mesmerized

Rough_Rock
Just browsing before I head on this forth of July and I happened to click the link to this older post. I may be a bit late, but WOW - that is one beautiful necklace! I mean I actually said WOW when the post opened. I love it on your blue sweater trippled up like that. The colors really show up beautifully.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, mesmerized. I hope you are enjoying a wonderful 4th of July. This rope continues to be one of my favorite pieces.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results