shape
carat
color
clarity

Kasumi look-a- like pearls coming to me!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I've always liked the unusual, so when I saw the Kasumi pearls-it was love at first sight. But-wow- those Japanese Kasumi pearls were a bit much for a strand, so decided to find some awesome Chinese type. I first contacted Sarah-but never heard back from her. So then I happened on Catherine's site and started drooling- I contacted her and her replies were prompt and helpful. Sooooo, after much debating I finally decided on these pink, silvery, rainbow pearls!!!! :mrgreen:

I can't wait for them to get here- but hubby will probably hide them from me as they are a Christmas present. Not too long to wait for them, but I may need to peek... :devil:

2168_pink_rainbow_ripple_freshwater_pearl_necklace_and_earring_set.jpeg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I'm looking forward to your photos and neck shots of those pearls. I keep looking at those strands as well, but the time hasn't come to pull the trigger just yet. Hopefully, you can have a quick photo session before Christmas. :naughty:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl|1353962262|3315875 said:
I'm looking forward to your photos and neck shots of those pearls. I keep looking at those strands as well, but the time hasn't come to pull the trigger just yet. Hopefully, you can have a quick photo session before Christmas. :naughty:

It's so hard for me to judge how pearls will look (and feel) from photos-so I know I will probably not be able to resist trying them on when they come. I will try to get some neck shots to post.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
innerkitten|1353964209|3315908 said:
Very pretty and colorful! I want to see your photos too.

Thank you, innerkitten. I will do my best to photograph them when they arrive!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! I received my kasumi-like strand from CC about a month ago and have been wearing it non-stop.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
baby monster|1353982744|3316128 said:
Congrats! I received my kasumi-like strand from CC about a month ago and have been wearing it non-stop.

oh good- which ones did you get- did you post pictures?

eta- baby monster- I found the original pic of the ones you ordered- did you ever post IRL or neck shots? If not- please post them here if you want!! They look lovely.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
kroshka|1353992382|3316244 said:
Love the color! What size are these?

kroshka

thank you kroshka!! They are 13mm center and graduate to around 10mm.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Your new strand is lovely. This past summer I saw Sarah's of Kojima pearl Chinese and the Japanese Kasumi pearls side by side. I could not tell the difference. Catherine has great pearls so I bet you will be pleased. Pic's and a review when the arrive please.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :love: lovely!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Thank you 4Ranch Girl and movie zombie!! I will be sure to post pics and review when they arrive. Catherine was wonderful to work with. They have just been posted as Catherine altered an extender to work with them so that I could wear them longer if I wanted. The strand measures 17.75" and the extender will add another 4". Can't wait until it arrives. :)

Also, I did hear back from Sarah yesterday- she was busy doing shows. I'm sure I will be purchasing pearls from her, too. I love how creative she is.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1353987569|3316200 said:
baby monster|1353982744|3316128 said:

oh good- which ones did you get- did you post pictures?

eta- baby monster- I found the original pic of the ones you ordered- did you ever post IRL or neck shots? If not- please post them here if you want!! They look lovely.

Haven't had a chance to do a thread on this strand but will do one soon.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Pink it takes Sarah a while to answer back. She travels so much to shows and Hong Kong. She is just one person and does it all for her company. But she is wonderful to work with and very, very nice in person too.

I have only bought one strand from Catherine but I could not believe how fast I recieved my pearls from her. She was really responsive to my questions by email as well.

Enjoy your new beauties.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
baby monster|1354120129|3317393 said:
quick neck shot. not the best quality but I love the glow.
Absolutely stunning.!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
They're gorgeous!!
Hope mine have as much "glow"!!!

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Wow babymonster! Those look fab on you! :appl: :love:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Ladies :wavey: I've pretty much worn this strand every day since I got it :bigsmile:

Pinkjewel, your strand will be great. Catherine's stuff doesn't disappoint.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
My pearls arrived today- they are beautiful!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

As they are a Christmas present, my hubby is letting me look at them tonight, but tomorrow they will get wrapped and put under the tree. Sooooo- no pics until Christmas-you all will have to be patient (with me-lol). My husband was not sure of the Kasami type pearls from the pictures, but he loved these as soon as he saw them. They have so much life and irridescence- they look like little (or rather big) pink rainbows. Catherine was lovely to work with and I know I'll be purchasing from her again in the future.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results