shape
carat
color
clarity

Kasumi earrings from KojimaPearls

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I just want to create a new thread with Kojima in the title. These are my first Kasumi pearls but won't be my last! A big thank you to Sarah, she answered my many emails and patiently took photos of her pearls for me to choose from. The lavender pearls (12.8mm) were set in white gold clip and the apricotish pair (12.5mm) were set in 14k yellow gold and gorgeous miniture shells.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Love these! Did you as for the shells to be added? I haven't seen these on the website.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover|1431681006|3876994 said:
Love these! Did you as for the shells to be added? I haven't seen these on the website.

Hi NacreLover yes I saw these shells on another pair of Sarah's earrings so I asked if she could incorporate these on my pair.

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh very nice, Lovinggems! They're both very pretty, the shell ones look so fun to wear. :love:

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful! The colors are outstanding and the shells add a certain edginess without being too edgy...if that makes sense! Very organic without being to crunchy.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
both so beautiful! But I just can't get over those tiny shells!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're wonderful on you, Lovinggems! Enjoy your beautiful purchases!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Love your new earrings. It is nice to see Kasumi's instead of Chinese ripples getting posted. Sarah is wonderful to work with. I have several of her creations and a few in the works too :naughty: Enjoy your new beauties :appl:

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Your new Kasumi earrings look beautiful on you. The colors and luster are fantastic, and I love the little shells.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thank you baby nurse, 4Ranch Girl and Kay! 4 Ranch Girl I can't wait to see your new pearls from Sarah, it's always a pleasure seeing your new collection.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
I really want a lavender pair too, yours are so lovely! Thread jack - have you set the stone (garnet?) in your avatar? It's gorgeous!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
ricezo|1431776997|3877409 said:
I really want a lavender pair too, yours are so lovely! Thread jack - have you set the stone (garnet?) in your avatar? It's gorgeous!
Thanks Ricezo, yes I had it set a few years ago, it's a Malaya garnet so it shifts to brown (still nice IMO) in fluorescent lights. :bigsmile:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-malaya-garnet-ring-by-pmgart.134143/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-malaya-garnet-ring-by-pmgart.134143/[/URL]

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Those are really cute...such a good idea you had to add the shells! Very clever ! They look wonderful on you :love:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thank you katbran! I 'transferred' an element of Sarah's other earring for these pearls, the shells where just too adorable!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results