shape
carat
color
clarity

John has been busy in his design studio.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
SO pretty! I really like that they are using tarnish resistant sterling and I absolutely love the pearl :love: :love: :love: Aren't those color shifting pearls what 4ranch girl used on her tin-cup and bracelet? Just GORGEOUS!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Has John sent you any pictures of what he is working on? :?: Inquiring minds want to know :mrgreen:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
When I spoke with him the other day, he said he was working on a new design which he will unveil in a month or so, and was busy selecting special pearls for some Y necklaces. The center one has sold but the others are still available.

08-28-13a.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I asked and this is what he said:
Far Left Layout
The 10-11mm drop shaped pearls have very light to no blemishes, very high luster, deep lavender body color with pink overtones.
The 7-8mm round pearls have very light to no blemishes, very high luster, pink body color with lavender overtones.
The 9-10mm center round pearl has very light to no blemishes, very high/metallic luster, white body color with pink overtones.

Middle Layout
SOLD

Far Right Layout
The 10-11mm drop shaped pearls have very light to no blemishes, very high/metallic luster, lavender body color with pink overtones.
The 7-8mm round pearls have very light to no blemishes, very high luster, light lavender body color with pink overtones.
The 9-10mm center round pearl has very light to no blemishes, very high/metallic luster, white body color with silver overtones

_9907.jpg

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Those colours are truly amazing !

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
The center pearls are still available. John did a great job choosing these pearls for his designs.
I agree all these colors are amazing.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
I thought the centre one was sold...?

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
You know women...... Unless someone else got them, they are still available.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results