shape
carat
color
clarity

ISO PP June 2014 specials

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Are the June specials up yet? I signed up for emails a week ago, but worry my spam filter might have deflected sales notices. The only specials I see on the website are for Mother's Day.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Never mind, I just saw the new blog post.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
All othe June specials I wanted were sold out by the time I saw they were up. :( UGH They were gorgeous!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
ckrickett|1401887069|3686267 said:
All othe June specials I wanted were sold out by the time I saw they were up. :( UGH They were gorgeous!

I know! After seeing the blog post the day before, I really wanted one of those pendants. I was compulsively checking the website plus my e-mail and my spam filter all day for the announcement that they had been posted, but I never received the e-mail. :confused: I saw 4Ranch Girl mention they had been posted in another thread and went over to the PP website again, but they were all gone. ;(

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I am glad I wasn't the only one who was checking their site all morning. I went out for groceries and gas and then POOF came back and all gone! I hope a PSer got one so they can overload us with pics!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I never got an email either, so I don't think they sent one out. I did happen to see the page shortly after it was posted and there weren't very many pieces at all. If you want a pendant, did you contact them to see if there will be any more posted? Or if there are any pearls left that they could make into a pendant for you? I purchased 2 of the Vietamese pearls last year after they first got them. They are really gorgeous, so if you can get one - I highly recommend them !!!! I love mine!! Still undrilled until I decide what I want to do with them. :?:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I received the e-mail a few seconds ago, and I am in the UK.

DK :))

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
dk168|1401914002|3686559 said:
I received the e-mail a few seconds ago, and I am in the UK.

DK :))
I just got it,too. A bit late, I'd say for anyone wanting a pendant :rolleyes:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results