shape
carat
color
clarity

I just couldn't stand...my first CC ripple pearls arrived!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am a long time lurker, but this is my first post. I learned a lot at this forum, and I would like to thank you all for the information you give.
At first I did not like ripples, but the more I was looking at them, the more I fell in love with them. The only problem was, that I did not found anything on Catherines website, what I really liked, and all the strands, which I liked, were sold. So I e-mailed Catherine, and asked her, if she is going to post new items. She answered me really quickly, and sent also some pictures with new ripple pearl strands. I was looking for a specific colour, and also for less textured skins....and I was so happy to find everything, I was looking for in this strand. I ordered it immediately, and this week my first CC ripple pearls arrived. I was so curious to open the box, and I really liked what I found inside.
To the stats: it is 17.5 inch without the clasp, and 19 inch with clasp.The pearls are in the front 12.6 mm, 12.2 mm, and 10 mm down to the clasp. Catherine described the color as pale golden lavender, but for me it is more pale silvery-golden rose with some green overtones...I like it really much!! :D
So some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

I know...you are going to ask for neckshots...but I was not able to post more then 4 pictures. Can someone tell me why?

dscf3665.jpg

pale_golden_lavender_ripple.jpg

img_0231.jpg

img_0235-_small.jpg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Re: I just couldn't stand...my first CC ripple pearls arrive

Beautiful pearls! :love: :love:

Max of 4 pics per post. Just keeping creating new posts!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

an amazing first CC purchase! nicely done! love the color.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock

I agree, what a fantastic first CC piece! It is absolutely beautiful, enjoy it :appl: :appl: :appl:

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Ahhhh!!! Amazing!! I am a ripple junkie. I just cannot stop. I am so thrilled you love those, they are gorgeous!!!!! And I am like you. The first dozen times I looked at them I was like "why are these more expensive?" LOL I just didn't get it. But as time wore on and then I saw BabyMonster's here, I fell in love with them.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

ACK!!!!!!

Love these!!! :love: :love: :love:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Thank you for your comments! I try to post more pictures:

I think the second picture shows off the colors better.

And one more picture from the earrings:

img_1653.jpg

img_0238.jpg

dscf3675.jpg

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

those are divine with that top!!!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock

jenncent|1376583977|3503769 said:
Ahhhh!!! Amazing!! I am a ripple junkie. I just cannot stop. I am so thrilled you love those, they are gorgeous!!!!! And I am like you. The first dozen times I looked at them I was like "why are these more expensive?" LOL I just didn't get it. But as time wore on and then I saw BabyMonster's here, I fell in love with them.

We both were. LOL! Now look at us. :roll:

I just love your new pearls! They look beautiful on you-a lovely soft color. A great pairing with that top to be sure.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock

They are a wonderful size and look lovely on you. Enjoy!

alice87

Shiny_Rock

Great looking pearls on you. Nice size too. :wavey:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

A few days ago I just ordered a light dome (or lightbox ?- I don't know the correct description), and I made some pictures of this strand! The difference is incredible! At the moment I can post only 1 picture, but I am really surprised, how the colors just pop! I want to make pictures of my whole collection!

lightbox.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock

That is AMAZING! I want to see comparison shots now! How utterly beautiful.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

dkata|1378395301|3514976 said:
A few days ago I just ordered a light dome (or lightbox ?- I don't know the correct description), and I made some pictures of this strand! The difference is incredible! At the moment I can post only 1 picture, but I am really surprised, how the colors just pop! I want to make pictures of my whole collection!

Yay! Have fun! Confess that sometimes I put my pearls under the dome just to admire the colours. :tongue:

And the pearls do look gorgeous on you. :love:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

icy_jade, I also have to confess, that I put the pearls in the dome, just to see the colors! I just stand there, and look! It is just soooo beautiful! And than I take some photos, and try to capture the colors, what I see! As soon as I have some time, I am going to make some pictures of all of my pearls! :love: :rolleyes:

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade

these are just stunning on you!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

dkata|1378407248|3515137 said:
icy_jade, I also have to confess, that I put the pearls in the dome, just to see the colors! I just stand there, and look! It is just soooo beautiful! And than I take some photos, and try to capture the colors, what I see! As soon as I have some time, I am going to make some pictures of all of my pearls! :love: :rolleyes:

Haha. Still think we all NEED a photography dome hat and/or umbrella. :rolleyes:

Goodie. Do share your photography tips. Looking forward to more pearly goodness. :appl:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock

How did I miss this thread originally...?!

Your ripples are GORGEOUS! The color is so feminine and angelic.

Can I ask what # they are so I can look for similar colors?

WOW!!! Wear them in health and enjoy!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

bsomlo, this color is called pale golden lavendel. Catherine did not even put it on the website, because I asked her to put it on hold, as soon as I have seen it on FB! Originally I was looking for golden rose, but I really was "in love" as I have seen this strand! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results