shape
carat
color
clarity

I have a strand of Keshi's coming :)

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I purchased a strand of Keshi pearls, the bottom strand in this photo...also having the pair of Edison's made into drops for my diamond studs with the small chain in the left upper corner but in white gold.

img_5250_edison_w_keshi.jpg

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Those pearls have beautiful colors and luster. I can't wait to see the finished earrings. I'm considering pearl drops for my studs too.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
They'll be beautiful-good choices!!!! Will you wear the keshis with your wedding dress? and, I love the Edisons you selected!!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
The colours look beautiful..so soft! Lovely luster..you will look gorgeous! :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1401453314|3683049 said:
They'll be beautiful-good choices!!!! Will you wear the keshis with your wedding dress? and, I love the Edisons you selected!!

Yes, I actually changed my dress. My fiance didn't want to wear a tux...he already had a very nice charcoal grey dress suit so I had to go a different route. This dress (which is Tea length, Ivory) is really what I was looking for anyway. I'm very happy with it. So the Keshi strand and Edison ERs are a perfect color.

https://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2_0_0_1_238604_AIu%2FimIAABG0U4id5gAAAOnKECU&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
bright ice|1401462699|3683126 said:

Yes, I actually changed my dress. My fiance didn't want to wear a tux...he already had a very nice charcoal grey dress suit so I had to go a different route. This dress (which is Tea length, Ivory) is really what I was looking for anyway. I'm very happy with it. So the Keshi strand and Edison ERs are a perfect color.

https://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2_0_0_1_238604_AIu%2FimIAABG0U4id5gAAAOnKECU&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

I can't seem to get the link to work- but I'd love to see it!!

I just got our photo disc from our photographer a couple of days ago and am planning to post some pictures, but can't seem to figure out how to resize them. The files are so large that all the usual resizing tools I use won't accept them-lol. So, if I can figure it out, I'll post a few of my keshis and diamond studded pendant with my dress,too. =)

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1401463971|3683141 said:
bright ice|1401462699|3683126 said:

I can't seem to get the link to work- but I'd love to see it!!

I just got our photo disc from our photographer a couple of days ago and am planning to post some pictures, but can't seem to figure out how to resize them. The files are so large that all the usual resizing tools I use won't accept them-lol. So, if I can figure it out, I'll post a few of my keshis and diamond studded pendant with my dress,too. =)

That's crazy...when I posted the link it was working but not now :((

Looking forward to your photos!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bright ice - The pearls you selected are lovely and I look forward to seeing your new dress!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel - Oh yes please post pictures of your dress and pearls! Congratulations!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew|1401477421|3683333 said:
pinkjewel - Oh yes please post pictures of your dress and pearls! Congratulations!

thanks!!! Will post on a separate thread-don't want to hijack this one. =)

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the only photo I have until I pick it up tomorrow. I'll get new ones once it's with me.

The bottom has big florets all over, it stands out from my body "like Cinderella's dress" because it has that stiff and back has a corset closure. It hits me mid-calf. I absolutely LOVE it!!! Wearing solid Silver pumps, bought a wedding headband too.

Flower colors below

_223.jpeg

fc73230ff8a436ac3aae0bd5b259427b.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I can hardly wait for more pictures of the whole ensemble!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
The pearls you chose are lovely and are going to be perfect with your beautiful dress and flowers! Congrats!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You are going to look beautiful in that dress ! The pearls are perfect for it..very sweet..and the colour of the pearls is lovely and soft.
Those flowers are just gorgeous! The colours are stunning! Can't wait to see the photo of the whole look ! Congratulations and have a fabulous fabulous day !! :appl:

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Enjoy them! I love mine (all three colours!)

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Love the dress!! And the pearls will look perfect with it. The bouquet is lovely and vintage looking-beautiful choice!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That pearl+dress combo will be gorgeous! I can't wait to see pics! :bigsmile:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sent the strand of Keshi's back. Once I got them I realized the color was not right plus I just didn't like the way they sat on my neck :((

I do have a nice strand of Ivory round pearls that work just fine with the dress though.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
You sent them back without posting neck shots first?! That's a no-no! I'm sorry it didn't work out, but I sure would have loved to see them on you. I'm glad you have another option.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear the keshis didn't work out but you can't go wrong with a classic ivory strand!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results