shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP! Want to buy pearl necklace for my bride

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RocknRepublicRy

Rough_Rock
I am getting married in 8 days! I still have not purchased my wedding gift for my bride. I want to get her a beautiful strand of pearls but dont know the best place to buy online. I can only spend around 600. Please help!! Please
2.gif

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 5:59:55 PM
Author:RocknRepublicRy
I am getting married in 8 days! I still have not purchased my wedding gift for my bride. I want to get her a beautiful strand of pearls but dont know the best place to buy online. I can only spend around 600. Please help!! Please
2.gif
Call Pearl Paradise. You''ll have a lot of options for $600.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Ditto! Check out their website pearlparadise.com. They have beautiful stuff!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/20/2009 6:20:43 PM
Author: Kelli
Ditto! Check out their website pearlparadise.com. They have beautiful stuff!

Agreed! You can''t go wrong.....and to help you decide, I would get a her a nice Akoya pearl necklace! Classic and Timeless!!!

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
For something as special as a wedding gift, I agree with the others that you should call Pearl Paradise. For this important purchase, you could start looking at their website for some ideas but then please do call. The sales staff will help you choose the correct color / overtone based on your fiance''s skin coloring. They will help you choose the length of the strand that would be good for her and the size of the pearls.

With your budget, you can get something very nce from them. And maybe some earrings??

May she wear them in health and happiness.

Please do come back and share your experience with us.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results