shape
carat
color
clarity

Help needed

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
EBay is good at many things. Pearl sales is NOT one of them. Shame on them.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
He's also selling Purple South Sea pearls... lol

Seems like he's calling everything South Sea pearls ... pink ones, gold/pink, purple. His prices are all over the place as well..some are ridiculously low and others seem close to normal. :loopy:

YC

Brilliant_Rock
:nono: the listings for other products have so many misrepresentations as well.

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I reckon those aren't even pearls - probably shell pearls and plated clasp judging by the roundness and uniformity of colour

rinkyb

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for the warning, I thought so too, but am surprised that Ebay allows such fake sellers to conduct their business on their site.

Rinky

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Ebay doesn't seem to be remotely bothered these days. Gone are the days when you could easily report something like this. They get the fees. They don't care. I cringe when I look around and see fake upon fake and dyed freshwaters pretending to be tahitians etc etc as well. Imitation pearls pretending to be any sort of pearl is a new low however. Yet people apparently buy this rubbish and leave glowing feedback. It's like the pearls on the TV channels - potato freshwaters, lumpy tahitians and blinking short grown akoya...<sigh>
I would not recommend that anyone buy any pearls at all via eBay or TV shopping.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
rinkyb - I agree with the others - way too good to be true! I made an ebay pearl buying mistake once years ago and will never do that again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results