shape
carat
color
clarity

Gorgeous 72" rope arrived from Harmony Pearls!!

ladyzee

Rough_Rock
I just received the most beautiful rope necklace from Amrita at Harmony Pearls. The pearls are 7.5-8mm in size with such gorgeous lustre and to my eye perfectly round!! This was my first purchase from Amrita and it was perfect in every way, certainly will not be my last by any means!! The strand shipped last Tuesday and it arrived on Friday. The only camera available at this time would be on my BB, which does not take great pics, but if anyone is interested in seeing this strand it was posted on her FB page. I'm the lady in Canada.

Having said that I have to give a shout out to lovely Sarah at Kojima who is also a pleasure to shop with and will be shipping out a new strand to me this week. And last but certainly not least, the strand coming from wonderful Catherine which hopefully will be here in another week or two unless it decides to take the scenic route like bsomlo's strand. Fingers crossed they all arrive sooner than later!

Just to add, I feel so grateful as I'm sure most of you do, that there are such amazing vendors to shop with for all wonderful pearls!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
ladyzee|1377453064|3509561 said:
Just to add, I feel so grateful as I'm sure most of you do, that there are such amazing vendors to shop with for all wonderful pearls!

I couldn't agree with you more :appl: :appl: :appl:

And lucky LUCKY you! I love your new strand from Amrita :love: :love: :love: I did notice it on her FB page as well as on PG. And congrats on your other purchases as well!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ladyzee, I couldn't agree more with you, it is a pleasure to work with Amrita! I also ordered a rope from here in June, it was a tiffany inspired rope! I posted pictures about in the post "My collection". I also ordered from from her a 10-10.5 white FW strand, and it is really perfect! It is really big, but I think, pearls can't be too big! :naughty:

ladyzee

Rough_Rock
Thank you LitGeek, I haven't taken the strand off, except when I went to Yoga today. I figured Downward Dog would be a bit of a challenge with 72 inches of pearls wrapped around my neck!!

dkata, I have admired all your beautiful strands in your photos. When I saw your 10-10.5 strand I realized that I too needed a single strand of big round freshies. I have a lovely baroque strand that I got from The Pearl Outlet about 3 years ago but I am still lusting after a single big round strand. No such thing as "too big"!!

ladyzee

Rough_Rock
Pattye, thanks so very much!! They are indeed lovely and even more versatile that I thought!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
ladyzee -- Enjoy your new rope! The picture I saw on the other forum was gorgeous!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Ladyzee, can you pls post some pics here? And neck shots too pls if you can get a better camera. We all love some eye candy.
Thanks!

ladyzee

Rough_Rock
Thanks icy_jade, I will be certain to post pics as soon as I get some good shots of my collection!

ladyzee

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much! I didn't realize just how much I would wear this. I guess having so many options with a rope it's like wearing a different necklace each time!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results