shape
carat
color
clarity

golden ss baroque pearl

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

i have received a lovely thahitian baroque pearl as a pendant from PP as a present from my husband. I promise to put photos up soon - however it got me thinking, I would love a golden SS baroque pendant. They are great value for money and I am loving the shapes.

I can't seem to find any single gold ss baroque pearls for pendants - any reason? There are lots of tahitians but not gold ss????

Can someone point me in the right direction to look or do they not come to the market in this shape - sorry if this is a silly question.

All can find on PP and the other vendors is round or oval or drop shape..... :doh:
thanks
:wavey:
D2b

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have lots of choices!

Kevin at Pearls of Joy has GSS pendants: http://www.pearlsofjoy.com/South-Sea-Pearl-Necklaces_c_61.html

Ashley at Pure Pearls also has lots: http://www.purepearls.com/south-sea-pearl-pendants.html

I've bought from both (as have many people here) and they are both great.

Or, PP is happy to do custom work. All your need to do is buy a loose GSS pearl (from the loose pearls link) in either a baroque or drop shape (they will also help you pick one by sending pictures of options to you) as well as a pendant finding (from the clasps and findings link) and they will put it together for you for no additional cost. If you need help, use the chat function and they're happy to email you the links.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
thanks - they have beautiful smooth round gold ss -strangely I am after a baroque shapes one. I can't see any loose baroque with PP. Do the other vendors offer loose pearls?

Thank you for looking - much appreciated
:wavey:

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Since PP sells golden baroque SS strands, I'm sure they could find a loose pearl for a pendant. The trick might be finding one that is only half-drilled. I'd give them a call and ask, anyway.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
The Pearl Society (ebay) has a nice selection of of large baroque GSS pearls. They're listed and photographed on the site individually. I've bought a few things from them and been very pleased.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PP often has stuff in stock that's not on the website, so it's worth it to ask. I'd also touch base with Kevin and Ashley too, as they both also will do custom, and you never know what they have in stock.

ETA: I've been jealous of Seaurchin's pearl society pieces too. They have some nice stuff at good prices.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results