shape
carat
color
clarity

GIA Graduate Pearls Diploma

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I just passed my final for my pearls course and since I took the pearls lab over the summer of 2011, I have now proudly earned the GIA Graduate Pearls Certificate! I had completed the GIA AJP (Accredited Jewelry Professional) certificate in 2010 and with moving and job changes, it took me a while to finish my coursework but, today, I did it! Yay! Do you think I've earned a special strand for completing my certificate? :appl:

naria

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations. I definitely think you deserve a special strand. But then, I'm an enabler.

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, All. I'm so thrilled!!! They said it would be about 6 weeks until I have the diploma in my hot little hands. Is it weird that this is more exciting to me than either of my previous MA degree diplomas? :tongue:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Tanzigrrl, Congratulations on your GIA diploma. How exciting is this? How long did it take from start to finish?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS Tanzigirl!!! Great work on your GIA!! :appl: :appl:

What's next????

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations. Now I know why you have so many Christmas pearls. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl :appl:

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Yes, you need a new strand of pearls and we all want to see pictures when you decide :appl:

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, All. I'm very excited! The GIA Graduate Pearls diploma requires the online Pearls course (you are allowed 6 months to complete the coursework, quizzes, and final examination) and the Pearls Lab class which is one - all day - lab. I was able to take the lab the summer of 2011.

I think I'd eventually like to get my Graduate Gemologist diploma. I currently have the Graduate Pearls diploma and the AJP, so why not get more?! Across time, though, it won't be happening anytime real soon, but several years down the line should work, I think!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results