shape
carat
color
clarity

Freshwater treasures from Catherine Cardellini

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew, bsomlo, LitGeek and FlyGirl, thanks, thanks for your compliments. I just so desperately miss the sun. Here rains and rains water, not even a little snow this winter yet. But these little beauties really brighten my days, as You sad FlyGirl. And propably even more when sun comes again :wavey: .

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, yay :appl: They're lovely!

So glad you like them. I haven't been brave enough to order any pondslime yet. I'm really happy for you that they turned out well!

Enjoy them!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Periwinklegirl, I think Your mind might change when You have some pondlime pearls. They are lovely and sometimes they look pure gold, as I said. And I love CC's characters a lot :appl: :love:.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
My latest rope from Catherine arrive today. It is same serie with my lavenders but more rosy in tone. There is my lavenders from Catherine too.

_13881.jpg

_13882.jpg

_13883.jpg

_13884.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Some more. Two first shots with 75cm lavender for color comparison. With pink ripples; :love: :lickout:

_13885.jpg

_13886.jpg

_13887.jpg

_13888.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my ugly ducks :lol:. Just asked more from Catherine, but no in sight :(( ...On last shot I have pale pinks and Pattye's pink ripples too

_13892.jpg

_13893.jpg

_13894.jpg

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
Your pearls are beautiful! The colors are so yummy they remind me of candy :lickout: Thanks for sharing all these photos so we can enjoy your pearly happiness, too.

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! They look great! You wear those long ropes so well. I love how they look with your lavenders!

Yay! :appl:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
So voluptuous! Enjoy them all!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Confection10 - Congrats on your new tube rope! All of your pearls go so well together! And I wouldn't call those "ugly ducks" - they're amazing! Great way to start the week!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Wow, the newest strand looks amazing combined with your current ones. What an awesome collection you have!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Your new rope is SO pretty and the length is fantastic :appl: :appl: :appl: They look lovely with your other pearls too! Enjoy :twirl:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Many thanks girls :appl: :wavey: . I'm really enjoying my pearls. Today, for the first time, one of my co-worker in our office praised my pearls. And then another lady joined to us and they started to praise them together. They asked from where I have bought them and are these really real pearl, because they look so unusual. I was quite taken aback... :roll: and so proud of my pearls at that moment :D .

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm glad your coworkers noticed your pearls. It's a common reaction to for people to think all pearls are white and round (and therefore if what you're wearing is not, they must not be pearls).
I even get it from my mother. Last weekend she dropped by and I had all my pearling stuff out on the dining table and she asked me if the pearls had been dyed. I explained about natural coloured pearls, different mussels, etc. And a while later she asked, but where does the colour come from? And that she thought pearls came from oysters, not mussels. So then I looked up the specific names of the different pearl oysters and mussels. I think I managed to convince her, but I wouldn't be surprised if she still thinks they're all dyed.

Your pearls are lovely! And I love the three strands layered together like that! Do you find that the strands move around and often need adjusting?

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Confection10 - Maybe the reason this is the first time co-workers commented on your pearls is because they're so used to you wearing them and your ensemble today was just too beautiful not to say something? You probably have created new pearl addicts!!!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
:lol: I bet Your mother thinks we are little...weird. So much hassle with pearls which do not even show real. I know. When I purchased my first strand last Autum and came to pearl forum, I felt my self so stupid. After that I have learned, not much, but something. And I love to see the most beautiful pearls that don't look pearls at all, You know?

And no, these don't move around. I don't have to fix them during the day. They behave very well and look always sooooo good :wavey:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1390329073|3597786 said:
Confection10 - Maybe the reason this is the first time co-workers commented on your pearls is because they're so used to you wearing them and your ensemble today was just too beautiful not to say something? You probably have created new pearl addicts!!!

pkinnew, who knows what was the reason :) but they were honestly impressed and it felt damn good :naughty:. Of course I wear these for myself but it is nice that some one else too thinks that these are beautiful gifts of nature....

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Stunningly beautiful! It is nice to receive complements in real life. It happened to me once with a strand of Tahitians, and it made me happy for the rest of the day. :))

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks JaneSmith :wavey: . Just once? For Tahitians? Are people blind :confused: ? They are so unusual and interesting, to me at least...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results