shape
carat
color
clarity

First time pearl buyer! NEED HELP!!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Andromeda said:
I think they should arrive by Monday or Tuesday! Can hardly wait any longer!! :appl:
Yay, post pictures!!!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Andromeda|1386485264|3569947 said:
I think they should arrive by Monday or Tuesday! Can hardly wait any longer!! :appl:

Have they arrived yet?

A

Andromeda

UPDATE:

The package has arrived!! :appl:

Get ready for picture overload!! :appl: :appl:

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Andromeda|1386704813|3571424 said:
UPDATE:

Yay, that is so exciting! I'm totally interested in seeing how the silver overtones look in your pictures.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Andromeda|1386704813|3571424 said:
UPDATE:

Woohoo! Bring on the photos :geek:

A

Andromeda

I am so sorry for the loooong wait! For the longest time I just could not figure out a way to open the fish hook clasp! Unbelievable, right? :-o And then the pictures just didn't come out to be as outstanding as the IRLs! (I blame it on the ancient phone camera I own, very happy I will upgrade super-soon!!)

I am in love! :love: :love: :love:

These pearls are so shiny and pretty :love: :love: The weight is so nice and so is the length! :love: :love: I totally see myself wearing these almost everywhere and everyday (so to say till I get my hands on some more strands! :naughty: :naughty: )

Enough of me talking! Here are some pics now! I took them under the light from my table lamp and some in the bathroom (please excuse the bathroom interiors and my super-casual t-shirt!) I will upload lots of more pictures under sunlight tomorrow :appl: :appl:

A

Andromeda

Oops! So excited I forgot to add the pictures!! :lol: :lol:

Enjoy!! :wavey:

2013-12-10_1.jpg

2013-12-10_2.jpg

2013-12-10_21.jpg

2013-12-10_3.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, they look great. I love the length on you. I also think your earrings are really cute.

A

Andromeda

Don't blame me! I warned you of a possible picture overloads!! :naughty: :naughty:

2013-12-10_4.jpg

2013-12-10_5.jpg

A

Andromeda

Thanks Sortmon! I loved the length too! Though next time I think I will go shorter, like maybe 15", I really liked the way it looked like on me when I pulled the strand backwards!

The earrings are a gift from DH in February for our first anniversary. I totally love them and wear them so often too! :love: :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to our world! They look lovely on you. Wear them in health! (I am also a fan of shorter strands, at least on me.)

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
The size and length look fantastic and the pearls are just lovely! :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love: I am also a fan of shorter strands, but different lengths look good with different necklines ( :lol: which equates to needing multiple strands). You might try it on with some different style tops/sweaters and then see what you think. If you still want it shorter, you can contact PP and they can shorten it for you. They usually charge a small fee to restring.

YC

Brilliant_Rock
I think the strand and length looks great on you. Whether or not u want to shorten it will depend on the neckline of your clothes. If u do shorten them, retain the extra pearls in the event u wish to lengthen them in the future. I discovered that as I grew older and no longer as thin :rolleyes: I needed to lengthen certain strands.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
I think the length looks good with the neckline that you're wearing in the picture. The silver overtone is really pretty too!

A

Andromeda

Yay! Thank you for the lovely compliments and insights! :)) I usually wear necklines which are not too high, as in on a usual day, I will probably wear a t-shirt whose neckline is very similar to the top I am wearing in the pictures or maybe an inch higher.

I don't plan on sending this strand to get it shortened, but the next strand I aspire(the Natalie Portman pearl necklace) will probably be shorter. It is so amazing how a different length strand completely changes the look! :o :o

I :love: :love: :love: the necklace and am super excited since this is my first 'real' pearl necklace! They look like little drops of moonlight (if that makes sense :cheeky: )!

Is it just me or do you also see some pink in the pearls? I totally love them but I have a feeling I see pinks in there(which I did not realize will look so amazing IRL)!! :lol: :lol:

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Andromeda|1386780819|3571956 said:
Yay! Thank you for the lovely compliments and insights! :)) I usually wear necklines which are not too high, as in on a usual day, I will probably wear a t-shirt whose neckline is very similar to the top I am wearing in the pictures or maybe an inch higher.

I don't plan on sending this strand to get it shortened, but the next strand I aspire(the Natalie Portman pearl necklace) will probably be shorter. It is so amazing how a different length strand completely changes the look! :o :o

I :love: :love: :love: the necklace and am super excited since this is my first 'real' pearl necklace! They look like little drops of moonlight (if that makes sense :cheeky: )!

Is it just me or do you also see some pink in the pearls? I totally love them but I have a feeling I see pinks in there(which I did not realize will look so amazing IRL)!! :lol: :lol:
I see pink in the keyboard picture. Could it be a reflection of your shirt?

A

Andromeda

Sortmon maybe it is reflection. Actually there is a lot of pink on my study table too! I know, very girly, right? But what else can be expected from a girl? :lol: :lol:

I am sooooooo in love! I am actually wearing my pearls now and feel like a movie star or something, like somebody famous and gorgeous! Is that normal? I really feel like I am somebody people will run to get autographs or something! :lol: :lol: I feel like my skin is glowing even though I did not put up any makeup whatsoever! A pair of jeans, a t-shirt, a pair of diamond studs and these beautiful pearls and I feel like I am ready to face the world!! :lol: :lol:

Enough of me romanticizing! As promised, some more day-time pictures! Oh my! These pearls seem to glisten in the sun! :shock: :shock:

2013-12-11_10.jpg

2013-12-11_0.jpg

2013-12-11_1.jpg

2013-12-11_2.jpg

A

Andromeda

Last batch I promise!! :lol: :lol:

2013-12-11_3.jpg

2013-12-11_4.jpg

2013-12-11_5.jpg

2013-12-11_6.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely glowing glamour! You have caught that beautiful shine perfectly to Your shots! Amazing :love:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice :appl: :appl: :appl: congratulations and enjoy these beauties!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Just lovely on you! Makes me smile. Enjoy your necklace and wear it in good health for many many years to come!

A

Andromeda

Thank you! I am truly grateful to all of you for helping me select! :love: :love:

I knew freshadamas will be very beautiful but was not prepared to be shocked by the amazing beauty they possess! PP really do a great job and am so thankful to them too :love: :appl:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pearls! The look perfectly elegant on you!

A

Andromeda

I am soooo in love! No way is this pearl fever getting cured anytime soon! :lol:

_12692.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
They are so lovely on you!!!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
They look classic, elegant, and just plain lovely :appl: :appl: :appl:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Andromeda|1387075856|3574466 said:
No way is this pearl fever getting cured anytime soon! :lol:

Don't think so. It'll get worse. :twirl:

Beautiful pearls and they look really nice on you.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I am soooo in love! No way is this pearl fever getting cured anytime soon! :lol:
That strand is so beautiful on you. Enjoy wearing it! :wavey:

I have to laugh at the title of your thread. Pretty soon it will read, "20th TIME PEARL BUYER! REALLY, REALLY NEED HELP!!!" :naughty:

There are so many beautiful pearls out there. You have a magnificent start to your collection. :))

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I hate to say it, but if you are like us -- this is just the very, very, very beginning. You have a LOT of pleasure and discoveries ahead!

YC

Brilliant_Rock

Haha....I too am quite often guilty of looking into reflective surfaces very often, not to look at myself but to admire my pearls. :bigsmile:
Your strand is very beautiful and classic and I will not be surprised that this will be the first of your numerous purchases... welcome to the club :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results