shape
carat
color
clarity

Fireball Pendant from PP.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I missed the first two fireball pendants on sale at PP, but they are making my dreams come true with this one. I'll post pictures when they arrive. May I say the customer service from the whole team -- even when the head honchos are out getting married -- is phenomenal! If you haven't watched the video of yesterday's live stream, I recommend it. This set was chosen for me by Angela and Jon (both interviewed during the live stream):

_8456.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
You already know how I feel about this. It's going to be amazing.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
BTW, I think the fireball looks like the profile of a powerfull Goddess with a wild flowing mane of hair whipping around her face.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo Oh my ~ those pearls are too beautiful for words! I really REALLY really want one :love: :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Really unique and beautiful! :love: So excited for you to receive this and cannot wait for more pics!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Stunning fireball. Looking forward to seeing photos of the finished pendant.

I got home late last night, but hoping to catch up on the Lucy and Ethel show this weekend. I've heard that they were great! :wink2:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I think I am more excited about this piece than I've been about any other! Here it is before shipping. I'll post neck shots in about a week and half (it's not shipping to my current location):

_8472.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Just for fun, I want to share another option John came up with. I really liked it, but the drop is 3" and I am short. I thought this was a lovely design highlighting the "fierce goddess" fireball, but better suited to a tall frame. A heartfelt thank you to Mrs. Taylor who talked me through the options:

_8473.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Both designs are lovely, but I like the one you selected best :love: Looking forward to neck shots!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
baby monster|1375492656|3495706 said:
Awesome!

So disappointed that I was late to get that pendant.
Call PP ask for John...he has several more pearls lined up to do the same design. So you really did not miss out sort of kinda. :naughty:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
will be a gorgeous signature piece! congrats! :appl: :love:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I was so excited to see this post today. I went to 4ranchgirls room to deliver morning coffee and told her all about it. I took some shots with my camera in John's studio. I will share them here when I get back home. He is very creative and has a decerning eye for color.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover-- your interviews and visits with John and Angela made it happen. Terrific interviews asking exactly what we all wonder about!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
She's home! And she's a beauty. And I feel like I've had her forever. In other words, she's where she belongs.

(A BIG thank you to 4RanchGirl and NacreLover who made this possible with their live show.)

BTW, I shortened the chain from 16" to 15" since I knew there would be a long drop -- and I'm glad I did!

fire_goddess_1.jpg

fire_goddess_2.jpg

fire_goddess_3.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
I am so in awe of this piece. Congratulations and I hope you feel as magical wearing her as you look.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
That is an amazing piece. A signature piece. Wow! :appl:

I think you can wear it either as a shorter pendant, like you are now, or it would look great on a longer chain as well, say reaching mid-chest over a heavy sweater in cool weather. Gorgeous.

Thanks for the pictures. :wavey:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl -- Of course! I was wondering how I'd wear it over my turtlenecks. Longer chain. Duh!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Wow Wow :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love: It looks fantastic on you! Love the suggestion for wearing it on a long chain too!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is some beautiful statement necklace on your neck. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: This is one you will be able to have fun with changing the chains to wear it with different necklines.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Oh it looks wonderful. What a great statement piece. :appl: :appl: :appl:

I bet people cant stop staring at it when they are talking to you!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo, I was so excited to see this thread yesterday. WOW! The pendant was beautiful in the glamour shots, but on your neck? Exceptional. I can't wait to hear what your girlfriends say when they see this creation by John. I also am anxious to see what else he creates for PP's customers. Way to go JOHN and Bsomlo. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: P.S. This piece deserved a name, glad you gave it one. "FireGoddess".

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love: A one of a kind heirloom and it looks amazing on your neck!!! Enjoy in health and happiness! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely INCREDIBLE!! what a statement that gorgeous drop makes - totally captures the eye! It DOES look perfect on you - you chose well and had great advice along the way!

Enjoy - its STUNNING!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results