shape
carat
color
clarity

Fa la la la....my Christmas Bauble bracelet is finished!

My tahitian bracelet is finished and on its way to me. Jeremy did a lovely job of selecting Top Gem grade tahitian rounds for the center (10-11mm) and colorful dark keshi for the remainder of the strand. The lobster clasp and chain are rhodium plated white gold. The tahitians remind me of glass ornaments on a tree, so I've decided to call it my Christmas Bauble bracelet! (iphone pic that Jeremy took for me before it was shipped)

The second photo are some custom drop earrings that Hisano made for me (to give as a gift). I think I may need a pair(in the future) for me, too! I'm very pleased how they turned out!! These are very dark tahitian drops with a cherry overtone. White gold chain with 6pt. bezeled diamonds(G, VS).

finished_tahitian_bracelet.jpg

12-5-13d.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
The only word that comes to mind when I see Tahitians that are that colorful, big, round, and flawless is "amazeballs." :love:

They are so appropriate for the holiday season! I love the unique design too.

The dangles are very pretty. What a wonderful gift! I wish I could be on the receiving end of your presents.

A

Andromeda

Wow! Look at those greens and blues and pinks! These are so yummy!! :love: :love:

Wrist shots please!!

Also, are you sure you want to give those amazing earrings away? :naughty: :naughty:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the blue pearl in the bracelet! :love:

Very original bracelet by the way, enjoy!

DK :))

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous! Like a darker-toned and very colourful version of the ombre bracelets from earlier this year!

Stunning and original!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
That blue pearl with the purple halo is stunning, not the mention the rest of your beauties. Enjoy your personal Christmas on a wrist! :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Those Tahitians are absolutely amazing! What spectacular colors. I am in love!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
That bracelet is sublime. :appl: :appl: :appl: Don't wear it when you drive because you won't be looking at it instead of the road.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Earrings with a twist: diamonds on the chain. Your bracelet is so pretty with a nice combo of colorful pearls and keshi. I look forward to more pictures when they arrive.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Well that has turned out to be as stunning as we knew it would be !! Just love the design of the bracelet..and those pearls are absolutely gorgeous! Lucky you !! Someone can gift me those earrings any time !!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that bracelet is gorgeous pinkjewel! :love: It is going to look beautiful on your wrist. Those colors oohlala... and the earrings are amazing too. I know the person you are gifting them too is going to be thrilled. Great job all around and I cannot wait to see wrist shots. :appl:
(That sounds weird-wrist shots hahaha).

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
That bracelet leaves me speechless :love: :love: :love: Those tahitian pearl colors are just stunning! Enjoy!

The earrings are beautiful too! How can you stand to give them away? The lucky girl receiving those will surely love them!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thank you everyone for all your kind comments!! I promise to post wrist shots after I get it. My mother is giving it to me for Christmas, so I probably shouldn't try it on before she gives it to me..... but maybe just for a second I could-you know, just long enough to snap a picture or two ;))

I really love the earrings and think they'll be a great day into evening earring. They are going to my sister and I hope she'll enjoy them. I think they are such a wearable earring. The chain is not super long, and the diamond just adds a little sparkle. With the dark tahitians, I think it can work with lots of outfits and clothes. I think I might do similar earrings for me with the white South Sea pearl drops I got from PP. :)

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your bracelet is really gorgeous pinkjewel!

I just love wearing bracelets; it's so nice to look down and see beautiful pearls :love:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
baby nurse|1386555735|3570246 said:
Your bracelet is really gorgeous pinkjewel!

I just love wearing bracelets; it's so nice to look down and see beautiful pearls :love:

thank you, baby nurse! I love wearing bracelets,too. I must admit I am a little worried about wearing such beautiful pearls on my wrist in case I knock them, but with the rounds being on the top I'm hoping to avoid banging them into things.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel - I am speechless (which doesn't happen very often, trust me). Your bracelet is out of this world beautiful. I'd be afraid to wear it because nothing would get done! And the earrings are such a thoughtful gift!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel|1386532707|3570029 said:
I really love the earrings and think they'll be a great day into evening earring. They are going to my sister and I hope she'll enjoy them. I think they are such a wearable earring. The chain is not super long, and the diamond just adds a little sparkle. With the dark tahitians, I think it can work with lots of outfits and clothes. I think I might do similar earrings for me with the white South Sea pearl drops I got from PP. :)

I think this setting will be spectacular on your wSS drops! :love: :love: :love:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek|1386605110|3570559 said:
pinkjewel|1386532707|3570029 said:

I think this setting will be spectacular on your wSS drops! :love: :love: :love:

thanks LitGeek! The only thing I'm wondering is whether to use some 8pt pink diamonds(which I already have) bezeled in rose gold for the accent diamond- that way it would kind of match with the SS drop pendant with the pink diamond heart that I'm going to have made- or just keep the white diamond accent. Decisions, decisions.......

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results