shape
carat
color
clarity

Equestrian Clasp

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
In December when Jeremy and Hisano were creating my anniversary pearl pendant, I asked them about purchasing their equestrian clasp to add to some pearls I already own. They only had the one they carry in white gold so Hisano found a even bigger equestrian clasp and sent it to me. I decided to make three tahitian bracelets and added the clasp to the center strand. The other bracelets have a ball clasp. I have a upcoming trip to go on and will wear these with my multi color necklace. The clasp has a hidden safety and channel set diamonds and was surprisingly heavy cast gold. The U of the clasp has a hole drilled at the top which fits onto the shaft inside the clasp, you can see it in the second shot.(the side with the hidden safety ) this keeps the whole clasp straight when worn. I really am impressed with this clasp and will save for another in white gold.

_13478.jpg

equestrian2.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Swoon :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Not only is that clasp magnificent, those pearls are also gorgeous! I love how you added it to your center bracelet, it REALLY makes a statement. Just fabulous! Wear it in good health and enjoy your trip :twirl:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Sweet!!! Gorgeous bracelts NL. Even more magnificent with the Esquestrian clasp. And you had to remove some pearls to make room for the clasp? Thanks for sharing the pictures of the side. Now I know how it works.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that clasp sure makes a statement! I love the look of the 3 bracelets together!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
The pearls - amazing, the clasp - wow! Did you get those pearls from a strand you already have? If so it must have been tough to break it up but the result is tdf! I'm sure it'll be a real hit on your trip!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
HHPMOM, The bracelets are 9-10 and 10-11mm and about all the same length, less pearls in the equestrian bracelet. Because I didn't want the equestrian clasp turning on the wrist I made them with little drape, but are not snug. The clasp is 13 x 32mm. I originally was going to use the clasp in the front of a Tahitian pearl necklace to hang an enhancer from, but the clasp can't be worn that way. I could use it to hang on the side of the neck or in the back, but I didn't like that.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Pkin, I took a 64" rope apart and removed enough pearls for the bracelets. I still have the larger and smaller MM pearls and made necklaces from them.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
NacreLovre -- Really beautiful clasp and triple bracelet! Wear them in good health and enjoy your trip.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous, gorgeous statement clasp. I like having pretty clasps on bracelet, where they are very likely to be seen.

It seems like there should be more pretty options out there for clasp and enhancer combos. I know of a couple, but really there should be more. I can see how that one wouldn't work in a necklace if you want to hang an enhancer from it.

Those are gorgeous pearls, even if some people can't tell them apart from pop beads. :bigsmile:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
"Pop beads". That's a good one! I think no one I come across has any idea whatsoever of what I am wearing. I'm sure they don't think they are pearls. I wish I came upon you ladies in my real life!

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Popped over for a minute, oh, wow, Nl, you've been busy!! Those bracelets are just lovely, beautiful combo of pearl colors and so elegant set off by the special clasp. Usually, I'm not a huge diamond fan, but in that clasp they are so lovely and complimentary to the whole design. :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Flygirl, The bracelet on the left is the POP BEAD bracelet. Friends, what are you going to do with them? :confused:
(If you missed the thread, I went out for lunch and a over 60 yr old friend started laughing at my bracelet saying it looked like her moms pop beads)

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - I agree! I'm the only one around here who wears pearls almost every day and I wish I could run into everyone here and share!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results