shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Diamond studded pearls for my vow renewal!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I just received my pictures from Hisano for my vow renewal jewelry and was so excited to share it all with you!! Hisano did a wonderful job putting my vision together. I was inspired by her diamond studded necklace in her Spring lookbook and asked her if she could imbed diamonds into a pearl pendant for me to go with my boho/antique lace dress for my upcoming beach vow renewal. We settled on a champagne fireball to coordinate with all the warm ivories and old gold laces and silks in the dress. Hisano then imbedded 12 melee diamonds into the fireball which represent the 12 years of my marriage. I decided it would be nice to use the enhancer on one of the gorgeous champagne keshi strands from last month's special. Hisano was able to find a pair of metallic champagne drops that matched with the fireball and hung those on some fine gold chains for me. Then I decided I needed a matching bracelet-lol. For ease I decided on a nice little stretch bracelet and Hisano added a few little diamonds onto the bracelet, too. I am sooooo pleased with how everything turned out and can't wait to see it. Thanks so much to PP and Hisano for making these very special pieces for me!!
PP pics of my jewelry, plus a couple of pics of my dress that I just received yesterday from New Zealand.

04-10-14c.jpg

04-10-14.jpg

04-10-14d.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
and a couple pics of the dress it goes with =)

phpolwl8aam.jpg

phpecnxhyam.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: Perfection, your total look is perfection. The necklace really turned out beautifully and pared with the marvelious dress you will be the perfect bride. Congratulations on twelve years and many, many more :mrgreen:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness! Your dress - divine! The custom pearls - absolutely exquisite! The two of you came up with the perfect renewal ensemble and I know you'll look gorgeous on this special day. I'm excited for you! Best wishes for many many more happy years together!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful. Wonderful pearl pieces that will be perfect with your lovely dress. :appl:

Congratulations on 12 wonderful years of marriage and best wishes for many more! :wavey:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thanks so much, 4Ranch Girl, pkinnew, and Fly Girl for your lovely comments and well wishes!

I'm looking forward to some peaceful R&R time in St. Thomas with my hubby. Just the two of us this time around (we also got married in St. Thomas) to celebrate love and life together. The last few years have been hard- death of both our fathers, my brother's death this past December, and-not one, but 2 different cancer diagnosis that my husband has had (and beaten). It just makes us appreciate our life together all the more and cherish each day we have together.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
pinkjewel|1397162447|3651360 said:
thanks so much, 4Ranch Girl, pkinnew, and Fly Girl for your lovely comments and well wishes!

I'm looking forward to some peaceful R&R time in St. Thomas with my hubby. Just the two of us this time around (we also got married in St. Thomas) to celebrate love and life together. The last few years have been hard- death of both our fathers, my brother's death this past December, and-not one, but 2 different cancer diagnosis that my husband has had (and beaten). It just makes us appreciate our life together all the more and cherish each day we have together.
What an inspirational love story!

And your pearls and dress are beautiful (but you already know that!).

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
That ensemble is perfect! I can hardly wait for neck/ear/arm shots! I love the long drops. What a unique fireball/diamond/keshi design. WOW!

I wish you and hubby many many more happy years together!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I'm here almost tears in my eyes. Renewing wows are so lovely thing, Your dress and new pearls are gorgeous. I wish many, many happy years to come to You and Your loved husband. I wish You share some photos, when wearing Your dress and pearls. Super romantic :appl:

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Wow! The pearls and the dress are amazing! I love that neither the jewels nor the dress are cookie cutter pieces. You are going to look amazing on your special day. I love vowel renewals because the big pressure of THE day has passed and you get to have more fun with the fashion and decor. If I ever get married I may just skip to renewals instead of a normal wedding day. :rodent: :appl: :D

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
while the whole set is lovely, it is that pendant that sings to me!

congrats on the lovely set but more importantly on making your renewals into a really special affirmation of your love.

again, congrats!

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!
Those peals are wonderful! And I think I'd wear the bracelet everyday.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Wow :love: :love: :love: Absolutely stunning pearls and your dress is gorgeous! Hisano did an amazing job designing and setting your pearl pieces, they compliment your dress beautifully! Congrats and enjoy!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thank you SMC and bsomio for the kind comments! I will post arm, neck, ear shots next week after I receive them.

Confection10- I will share a photo or 2 wearing the dress and pearls together after the event if you want to see them. ;-)

Itimsmfft- haha, I know what you mean. Sometimes it seems that many weddings are about everyone, EXCEPT the bride and groom. So much pressure (and expense!!!!). Vow renewals are much more laid back.

movie zombie- thank you for the nice comments. I agree the fireball is the star ( with very nice supporting players!)

Pearlescence- thank you- I didn't want just basic pearls for the free spirited, beach vow renewal. The more baroque, freeform look felt right for the occasion.

thank you, Harpertoo! I love the bracelet, too. I feel that I'll get lots of wear out of it. Might need to add a few more to stack them!!

LitGeek- I agree that Hisano did an amazing job- they are just the look I wanted!!!!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
You are in possession of several treasures. I am smitten. Enjoy your special day!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! And congratulations on getting Jewel of the week!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on making Jewel of the Week! I wish I could see your fireball in person. Just gorgeous!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every bit of your ensemble is stunning! Congratulations!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thank you so much mrs taylor,misskittycat, and VRbeauty!!

bsomio-congrats to you, too!! :appl: You know I'm in love with your fireball and necklace design-it's stunning!! Just wish I could make it to the ruckus to see it in person

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
baby monster|1397335899|3652495 said:
Jewel of the week! congrats, pinkjewel!

thanks so much, baby monster!!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel|1397226852|3651762 said:
Confection10- I will share a photo or 2 wearing the dress and pearls together after the event if you want to see them. ;-)

Definately I want :wavey:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning jewels and that DRESS is TDF. I hope your vow renewal ceremony is everything you hope for and you have many happy years ahead.

Do you mind saying where you got your dress? I would love to have one similar to it.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Confection10|1397380941|3652655 said:
pinkjewel|1397226852|3651762 said:

Definately I want :wavey:

will do!! =)

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
bright ice|1397393567|3652680 said:
Stunning jewels and that DRESS is TDF. I hope your vow renewal ceremony is everything you hope for and you have many happy years ahead.

Do you mind saying where you got your dress? I would love to have one similar to it.

thank you, bright ice!! I don't mind at all sharing details on the dress. The designer is Tracey Coyle (Sisters Rose and Ruby on Etsy). She does mainly one of a kind designs utilizing vintage linens and laces- although most are not wedding dresses. She has made lots of items for me in the past, so when I wanted a unique vow renewal dress I asked her if she would make it. She is in New Zealand-lol, I wonder what my affinity is to New Zealand artists!!, so I think the scariest part was the shipping. But Express shipping got to me in 3 days (east coast US), so my fretting was for nothing. =) If you decide to contact her,please let me know and I'll let her know about you. I know she's gotten a lot of requests since my dress has been posted on a couple of sites and she limits her special orders as she just doesn't have enough time to devote all her time to making these time consuming creations.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1397398128|3652706 said:

thank you, bright ice!! I don't mind at all sharing details on the dress. The designer is Tracey Coyle (Sisters Rose and Ruby on Etsy). She does mainly one of a kind designs utilizing vintage linens and laces- although most are not wedding dresses. She has made lots of items for me in the past, so when I wanted a unique vow renewal dress I asked her if she would make it. She is in New Zealand-lol, I wonder what my affinity is to New Zealand artists!!, so I think the scariest part was the shipping. But Express shipping got to me in 3 days (east coast US), so my fretting was for nothing. =) If you decide to contact her,please let me know and I'll let her know about you. I know she's gotten a lot of requests since my dress has been posted on a couple of sites and she limits her special orders as she just doesn't have enough time to devote all her time to making these time consuming creations.

I would love to contact her. I am getting married and would love to have a dress very similar to yours.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
bright ice|1397398310|3652707 said:

I would love to contact her. I am getting married and would love to have a dress very similar to yours.

do you belong to Etsy? Best way is to send her a convo at her shop there- I'll send her one, too. Tell her you know me. and Congrats on your wedding!!!!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1397398472|3652708 said:

do you belong to Etsy? Best way is to send her a convo at her shop there- I'll send her one, too. Tell her you know me.

I do. Would you send me her site address please?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
bright ice|1397398598|3652710 said:
pinkjewel|1397398472|3652708 said:

do you belong to Etsy? Best way is to send her a convo at her shop there- I'll send her one, too. Tell her you know me.

I do. Would you send me her site address please?
I'm sorry, but I'm not the most computer savvy person, so I'm not sure how to post a link. If you do a search on Etsy for shop name sistersroseandruby it should pop up. Let me know if you have a problem finding it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results