shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Diamond studded pearls for my vow renewal!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How long was your wait to have the dress made for you?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
bright ice|1397400241|3652727 said:

I sent her a convo about you, too. =)

I contacted her about making the dress in January, she started my dress in March, and I got it this past week. With that said, I know she spent most of March making it, and she has lots of custom orders backlogged. And she hasn't put anything new in her online shop for quite some time, which I know she wants to do, too. So- I'm not sure what her time frame would be. The good news is that it's getting into winter season there and she doesn't have the art/craft shows in winter- so she's not making items for that,too. Please let me know how it goes!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1397400976|3652729 said:

I contacted her about making the dress in January, she started my dress in March, and I got it this past week. With that said, I know she spent most of March making it, and she has lots of custom orders backlogged. And she hasn't put anything new in her online shop for quite some time, which I know she wants to do, too. So- I'm not sure what her time frame would be. The good news is that it's getting into winter season there and she doesn't have the art/craft shows in winter- so she's not making items for that,too. Please let me know how it goes!!

Thank you. I just sent her a message via her Etsy site. I am getting married in June so I don't know if it's possible for her but I sure hope so.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
bright ice|1397401323|3652732 said:

Thank you. I just sent her a message via her Etsy site. I am getting married in June so I don't know if it's possible for her but I sure hope so.

Oh,yikes- this June?? That's coming up pretty quick. I hope she can do something for you, too. Let me know what she says.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1397402522|3652740 said:
bright ice|1397401323|3652732 said:

Oh,yikes- this June?? That's coming up pretty quick. I hope she can do something for you, too. Let me know what she says.

Yes...I so hope she can. I have been looking for something unique and just love yours. Thank you for your help.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel - Congratulations on your award! Your renewal treasures certainly deserve it!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Pink jewel,
You're inspiring me to try a diamond studded pearl pendant!

Thanks for sharing!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
periwinklegirl|1397488059|3653245 said:
Pink jewel,
You're inspiring me to try a diamond studded pearl pendant!

Thanks for sharing!

Yay!!! You'll have to share photos!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
The Fed Ex truck came and delivered my goodies today!! Oh my, they are just stunning!!! Incredible lustre and a lovely warm shade of champagne. The color is perfect with my dress! I took some (well ok-a bunch) of photos and thought I'd share. First up are neck shots giving perspective of size and an ear shot. It's very overcast and cloudy today so lighting is not great- but you can get an idea.

php1nbiurpm.jpg

phpw8utq6pm.jpg

phpuuwzfvpm.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Next up are shots on the lace of my dress. Hard to tell from the photos, but the diamonds are very, very sparkly in person. Gives new meaning to the word "fireball" =)

phpq9skcopm.jpg

phphmszuqpm.jpg

phpcmmolspm.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
and pictures of the bracelet. The bracelet is sprinkled with 6 little diamonds.

phpwp62mqpm.jpg

phpgzrygapm.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning jewels, pinkjewel. :love:

I love the diamond studded pearl fireball drop on you. So big and sparkly and what a luscious color and shape. :appl: :appl:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
They are perfect. Pearls with diamonds=dreamy :love: . Enjoy! :wavey:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know what to say! And that doesn't happen too much around here lol! Truly feminine, romantic and so special. Congratulations!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh...My goodness. Absolutely STUNNING!!! I bet you are thrilled.

Are the diamonds single cuts?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thank you so much Fly Girl, Confection10, and pkinnew- I love how they turned out!!!

Bright Ice-Yes, I am thrilled!!!!! and no, they are full cuts.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
The set is incredible -- and the pieces are more substantial than I envisioned. You must be thrilled!

Congrats and keep posting pictures. How about some pictures in dim light capturing the diamonds sparkling, if possible?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's the size of your fireball? I'm trying to get a feel of what I want.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Are you asking me, or pinkjewel?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bsomlo|1397520046|3653475 said:
Are you asking me, or pinkjewel?

Pinkjewel, but what is yours?

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I'll post pictures and details on your thread (I'm going between your threads and getting confused!).

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel|1397504606|3653356 said:
Next up are shots on the lace of my dress. Hard to tell from the photos, but the diamonds are very, very sparkly in person. Gives new meaning to the word "fireball" =)

Absolutely gorgeous :love: :love: :love:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek|1397521552|3653485 said:
pinkjewel|1397504606|3653356 said:

Absolutely gorgeous :love: :love: :love:

thanks LitGeek!!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This set is just Heavenly, pinkjewel! It looks so beautiful with your skin tone and the dress. Congratulations on your Jewel of the Week and upcoming vow renewal!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Simply gorgeous. :love: I love the idea of vow renewal, so intimate and romantic.

BDGirl

Rough_Rock
I am new here...previously just a pearl lover & lurker!

I am in awe! That is the most gorgeous pearl & diamond enhancer I have ever seen. :love: It goes perfectly with the keshi necklace, bracelet & earrings. I also love your dress and think you will look so beautiful on your special day. Your design with the number of diamonds signifying your anniversay is very special too.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pink jewel, that set is absolutely gorgeous on you! And that dress is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen!

It sounds like you two have earned this special trip, and I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congratulations on your special anniversary and vow renewal, Pink Jewel, so happy for you and DH. You will be a vision in that gorgeous dress and stunning pearl suite Hisano designed. Perfection with your hair and coloring! :appl: Looking forward to more pics in the future!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results