shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Torsade a la Hisano:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
PP bought unusually lustrous and metallic keshi during their last buying trip to Hong Kong. I like triple necklaces, but keshi don't nest nicely due to their organic shape. I decided I wanted a multi-strand torsade incorporating their excellent quality keshi.

Get ready for some fun eye candy!

Hisano presented me with six options she designed. Guess which I chose (along with a pearl sister who may decide to reveal herself).

Enjoy!

Options #1:

Option #2:

Option #3:

pp_torsade__1.jpg

pp_torsade__2.jpg

pp_torsade__3.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Jealous!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
also I am particularly in love with option 2

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm the pearl sister who jumped on board for this purchase :wavey: !

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Okay, now that you've revealed yourself, I'll be able to post the glamour shot with the double busts wearing our choice. But first we'll let the peeps guess a bit, and enjoy the beautiful options!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
baby nurse|1400115817|3673076 said:
I'm the pearl sister who jumped on board for this purchase :wavey: !

You all are lucky ladies to get any of those necklaces! They are all stunners! :cheeky: :appl:

mapo

Shiny_Rock
they're all so pretty! it must have been hard to choose, but of the options, my favorite is #2.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I love 1 and 2, in that order. Love the different pearl shapes, which are a delight to the eye. Then I like 4 for the many lavenders. I'm less keen on the rest which have more of the peach pearl family in them. A big peach fan would probably like 5.

YC

Brilliant_Rock
I love the vivid colours of #4! Coming in at a distant second are #1 & then maybe #2. Don't like too much peach in pearls.
How big are the keshis?

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
YC -- I'm not entirely sure. I bought a 35" multicolor keshi rope which is fantastic, but the keshi are quite small.

I believe the torsade options have larger and smaller keshi strands woven in. Small maybe 7mm to 9mm and large 9mm to 11mm (ish)?

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
#1 & #2 look bridal to me.....#4 would be my choice.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, so beautiful! I would never imagine something like this but now that I've seen it, I totally want one too! #1 and #2 would be my choices - and I heart #1 just a bit more.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote #1 and then #4 (all of these are so lovely!)

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all your comments and guesses. Very fun to read!

The torsades aren't quite done yet -- so they haven't shipped.

Of course, there will be plenty of neck shots!

How about if I give the remaining guessers until Friday and then let you all know which one we chose.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
My vote is for #2 or #4. I like the mix of round and keshi pearls. I can't wait to see what you pick!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Everyone who picked #1, #2 and #4 (which include all who replied, I believe) are "right" to one degree or another.

baby nurse and I both like #2 a lot, but we worried it might be too much and too heavy. So we both opted for #1, a lighter, airier more dainty version of #2, though quite substantial!

Those who chose #4, no fear! If I love something, I tend to buy it in many colors (hence the ruffled Talbots top I often wear and own in SIX colors!). I asked Hisano to design a lavender/pink torsade and I'll post what she came up with later.

Here are bust shots of our twin torsades that just shipped. Neck shots next week!

Clasp shots next.

pp_torsade_on_bust.jpg

pp_torsade_double_bust.jpg

pp_torsade_double_bust_2.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very nice. #1 looks plenty substantial on those busts. Cool clasps. Looking forward to seeing them on you when they arrive. :appl:

I know what you mean about getting multiples once you find a style that you like. I just stocked up on 9 Talbots tops for summer in 7 different colors. Of course, one of my requirements is that the necklines work beautifully with pearl necklaces. :loopy: :bigsmile:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
A woman after my own heart! All dresses and tops have to be frames for the pearls!

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
I was torn between the white and lavender. I hope you end up with both. They are all so pretty. :devil: :halo:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I loved both 1 and 2 . Without the width it was hard to know if 2 would be too big. They are both beautiful. Love the little round strand wandering through it ! GORGEOUS! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results