carat
color
clarity

Custom Torsade a la Hisano:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Here is the torsade revamped into:

35" graduated champagne keshi strand with no clasp

mini-torsade composed of one strand of small champagne keshi, two strands of tiny white pearls and one strand of small white round pearls with smaller version of original (I think) clasp

I can hardly wait to see them in person!

pp_revamped_torsade.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1402011126|3687334 said:
Here is the torsade revamped into:

35" graduated champagne keshi strand with no clasp

mini-torsade composed of one strand of small champagne keshi, two strands of tiny white pearls and one strand of small white round pearls with smaller version of original (I think) clasp

I can hardly wait to see them in person!

those are lovely!! I am so glad you revamped them rather then sold them!!! I can't wait to see neck shots!

krissy7

Shiny_Rock
I am glad you found a solution that would work so beautifully, and I truly hope you enjoy them.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
What a wonderful solution to your torsade! The new torsade retains all the lacy, feminine charm of the original in a more delicate fashion ... kudos to you and Hisano/PP for finding a great alternative ... can't wait to see neck shots :)

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
I love the redesign! Both are beautiful and hopefully much more comfortable! Enjoy!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek -- the downsized torsade and 35" champagne keshi strand should arrive by day's end tomorrow!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - I can't wait to see them!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1402593257|3691662 said:
LitGeek -- the downsized torsade and 35" champagne keshi strand should arrive by day's end tomorrow!
Make sure to post oodles of neck shots!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
What can I say? Perfect remake covers it:

pp_mini-torsade.jpg

pp_champagne_keshi_35_inches_doubled.jpg

pp_mini-torsade_close-up.jpg

pp_champagne_keshi_35_inches_long.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! The smaller torsade looks perfect.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1402692147|3692594 said:
What can I say? Perfect remake covers it:

It looks wonderful! Now you have two beautiful, wearable pieces.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
The torsade looks perfect on you now. Very special :appl: :appl: :appl: I bet you will love having the longer keshi necklace. What fun you will have with both. Congratulations.

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Your new torsade is still very pretty but looks less of a strain to your neck. :appl:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Torsade is lovely by that way too! And that keshi rope is stunning. Lucky You! Two new pieces which are perfect! :wavey:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Those remade pieces are PERFECT! Congratulations; so glad you were able to work it out so successfully :)

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
I love the new pieces! The new torsade allows all the strands to shine individually and be seen properly. And the champagne keshis are gorgeous!!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I love your keshis!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
The torsade and long keshi strand both look fabulous on you :appl: :appl: :appl: I am sure will will get a lot of enjoyment out of wearing them this summer! They look so light and pretty :love: :love: :love:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - Your remake is marvelous! The torsade is feminine abd beautiful and the rope is definitely going to be a workhorse in your collection! Beautiful pieces - I wish Hisano would add torsades like these to an upcoming sale!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I'm wearing it today! It's light as a feather and looks a tad different every time I wear it depending on how much or little I twist it. The remake is a definite winner! I may get one in pink/lavender keshi with silver/blue akoya wound through it.

iguanatan

Rough_Rock
Just beautiful... Loving the remake, so glad you did not sell it.
Really liking the keshi pearls. Don't own any, may need to fix this!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1403542311|3699250 said:
I'm wearing it today! It's light as a feather and looks a tad different every time I wear it depending on how much or little I twist it. The remake is a definite winner! I may get one in pink/lavender keshi with silver/blue akoya wound through it.

Now that's what I call a great remake: from 1 beautiful, dramatic but unwearable piece to 2 beautiful pieces that I am sure you will wear often. Those keshis have such fabulous luster, and the lighter torsade is very fresh and feminine with a lovely combination of shapes and textures. :love:

I love the idea of mixing pink/lavender keshi with silver/blue akoyas (of course, I am loving anything with blue akoyas these days).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results