shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom CC Necklace!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo CC sent it airmail letter post, is this how your new pearls were shipped?

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
LitGeek, :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Your new necklace is divine. I am so tickled for you after seeing how your creation turned out. I can't wait to see how nice it goes with your complexion, I bet you just glow.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, 3 weeks sounds like forever...

Your kasumi colours are TDF! :love:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks NL and icy jade! 3 weeks does seem like an eternity when you are waiting for pearls to arrive :lol:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Lovely, keep us posted!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Can't wait for a neck shot of this beauty. Is three weeks up yet?

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you bsomlo and 4Ranch Girl :wavey:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
One week down and hopefully less than two weeks to go until it arrives :ugeek: bsomlo, mrs taylor, and jenncent] I am wondering what is the quickest time you have received your CC pearls?

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Weeeeelllll... let's see.....

Order #1 was placed June 6th, 74 days ago, and still hasn't arrived. It was sent registered.

Order #2 took around 6 business days using regular USPS. Mrs. Taylor may have exact number of days since I think our packages were mailed the same day.

I think my Order #1 used up all the bad karma for the entire PriceScope gang, though.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
LitGeek|1376920329|3505890 said:
One week down and hopefully less than two weeks to go until it arrives :ugeek: bsomlo, mrs taylor, and jenncent] I am wondering what is the quickest time you have received your CC pearls?

7 business days is the quickest for me. :)

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you bsomlo and mrs taylor :wavey: Today would be 7 days, so in theory it could show up any day now :twirl:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
My CC/Kojima strand came in yesterday's post (it only took 8 days!) and it is even more beautiful than I imagined!!! I am so in love with it! I get the whole moonglow thing now, the pearls have this beautiful luster and really do glow. And the Kasumi ~ wow WOW wow ~ I am so glad I chose it to be the focal pearl! I can't even begin to describe how beautiful the iridescent colors are on the Kasumi. The colors of the moonglows and Kasumi could not be any more perfect together and I think the two gold beads are just perfect too (I debated as to wether or not I should use them). The fit is also just right at 16" and the clasp is very comfortable and easy to use. I also love the silk bag that Catherine included with it. I wore the strand with my diamond studs yesterday. My natural white hanadama pearl studs look amazing with it, but they have a little dressier feel to them.

This is how they arrived in the packaging
silk_bag.jpg

Photo with late morning light
kcc_closeup.jpg

Photo with late afternoon light
kcc_3.jpg

Photo at dusk at the ball park. DH didn't think it was necessary to wear pearls there, but DD and I insisted it was :lol:
kcc_dusk_0.jpg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:

So pretty! They sit perfectly on your collar. Love that.
Of course you needed to wear the pearls to the ball park. :lol:

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
LitGeek,

Perfect on you! Love the Japanese Kasumi feature pearl; this necklace will be a favorite for sure! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Stunning necklace. I'm a big Kasumi fan as well, and that necklace design really highlights that gorgeous pearl.

I hope that wearing your pearls to the ball park brought good luck to your team. :appl:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek -- congratulations on a beautiful piece. I love personally that length and it looks wonderful on you. It's a good thing both you and DD have good pearl sense. Enjoy your new necklace and wear it in health!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice.....but absolutely gorgeous on you!

tell your hubby we wear pearls everywhere: the garden center, bowling, the farmers' market, etc.
wearing them to the ballpark was a no brainer!!!!!!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much icy jade, Pattye, Fly Girl, bsomlo, and movie zombie! I knew you gals would understand the need to wear pearls to the ball park :ugeek: Wearing these beauties very casually again today while running errands.

Fly Girl Sadly they did not bring the team luck, but it was still a great game!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Woo-hoo! They are gorgeous and look great on. :appl:

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
It's so much more beautiful than I anticipated....and that's saying a lot! WOW is that something! It looks fantastic on you! I can't wait for more shots of this one.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
mrs taylor|1377200640|3508186 said:
It's so much more beautiful than I anticipated....and that's saying a lot! WOW is that something! It looks fantastic on you! I can't wait for more shots of this one.

Thank you! I have to agree with you ~ they are way more beautiful than I anticipated too! My pearl princess (DD) says they are her most favorite pearls from my collection and wants to know when she can wear them. Haha, I told her for her prom and she said that is way too long to wait :mrgreen: I think I need to start a small collection for her...I am kicking myself for not trying to get her a pair of those $35 PP metallic drop earrings from the sale and stashing them away for the holidays. I will be on the lookout now though :naughty:

Thank you also JaneSmith

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
In the window with late morning light

kcc_towel.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results