shape
carat
color
clarity

Concern about PP purchase; picture seems copied

Coralfish

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

After reading some of 4ranch girl's great posts and about the pearl ruckus I managed to enable myself to buy my first proper pearls from Pearl Paradise.
I came back here to look for more threads about what to expect from my purchase and found this thread:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ssp-studs-and-silvery-blue-pink-tahitians-from-pp.181956/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ssp-studs-and-silvery-blue-pink-tahitians-from-pp.181956/[/URL]

I immediately noticed that the picture of my pearls, as on the website, which I'd saved, are identical to the picture of this lady's pearls. It said on my purchase page that the pearls in the picture would be the ones I would receive, but surely this can't be the case if they have already sold the necklace in November.

Here is the actual picture that is the same

Here is another of the one I have purchased

And a third

Here is the web page I saved, where it says 'The strand in the photo is the strand you will receive.'
I took a screencap of the webarchive as it wouldn't upload the webarchive.

I am a bit worried now as it is for me a huge amount of money.

Thank you for reading

_21.gif

_22.gif

_23.gif

screen_shot_2013-03-07_at_21.png

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If the original buyer returned the strand, it would be available for someone else to buy. I would assume this is what happened.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
The shape and placement of these pearls make it one of a kind. Once you recieve it, it should match the screen shot. If it does the first woman must have returned hers. Pearl Paradise has many like strands, but the shape of them will vary. Congratulations on your beautiful new pearls.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
More than likly she returned her strand if it is the same strand. I do know that PP employs a full time photographer on staff and they keep careful track of what is on the website. I think your new strand is a beauty. Enjoy it. I love my silver strand. Silver T's are very, very special!

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MarryBrook|1362829748|3400499 said:
It is definitely better to be careful in such situations. Just check some customers complaints to understand why http://www.pissedconsumer.com/browse-reviews/jewelry.html

Four of your five posts contain that link, but I checked and there are no complaints on that website filed against Pearl Paradise.

Coralfish, Wait and see what arrives, but I think you will find that you got the strand that was pictured, which you ordered.

I have seen items reappear on the PP website which were previously sold out; the logical reason is that the original purchaser returned the item, having decided it did not suit them for whatever reason.
The generous return policy makes it easy for buyers to do this. For what it's worth, I think the colors in your strand are gorgeous! I've always loved those blue colors in Tahitians.

I hope you will update this when your necklace arrives.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results