shape
carat
color
clarity

Classic Pearl Bracelet

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
Thought it is the classic combination of black and white,while second second eye give me the information that "it is made with pale yellow pearls and gold like nuggets andhe finishing touch is a gold tone flower toggle closure. The beaded pearls are strung on wire. It measures 7 inches" by reading the detailed introduction found in icraftgifts. (Sorry for letting the owner known and sharing here) Ooo~~~ very simple and nice design anyway, for personal preferences, sharing here! :D

pearl_bracelets.jpg

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like this. It's very interesting and I'm sure it will go with a lot of your different outfits. Wear it in good health!

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
Roxy|1357780952|3351735 said:
I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like this. It's very interesting and I'm sure it will go with a lot of your different outfits. Wear it in good health!

Thanks again!!! I am a little eccentric to love pearls :love: , thus those items from other people's view would be not that pretty is beautiful as well and I have several pearl items in my jewelry boxes, they are mainly necklace!!! Truly pearls is very Convenient for various suits!! :tongue:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results