shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas* pearls

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Calling all Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or any "Festivus" pearls! Let's post them here!

This year, I received (aka bought myself) a strand of:

Inceptions (16" strand)
Multi-colored Freshadamas (7.5-8mm 16" strand)
Blue Akoyas (7.5-8mm 17" strand)
Baroque Circled Tahitians (10-11.9mm 18" strand)

All from the PP sale. The Tahitians will be arriving later this week. I will do my best to post some photos here shortly. It is rainy and gray out and not the best weather for photographing pearls. I'll do my best though!

Let's see yours! :wavey:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
My Christmas bracelets. Two Little h fun dyed freshwater pearls on elastic and a Kamoka Tahitian, natural color freshwater pearls and sterling silver bracelet from Sarah at Kojima Pearls. I like how these three fit close to the wrist. Sometimes that is nice.

bracelets_4246.jpg

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, first strand up: 7.5-8mm, 17" length Blue Akoyas. Check out how closely they go with my blue sweater!

blueakoyas1.jpg

blueakoyas2.jpg

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Next up: Tahitians. These have a blue-green body color with peacock overtones. Cannot capture this effect given the lighting conditions of my house in the dead of winter. But, here are some photos anyway:

tahitian1.jpg

tahitian2.jpg

tahitian3.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Both strands are so lovely!

I'm still waiting for my Christmas present to arrive from CC. :(

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Here's mine. Coin pearl necklace with sterling silver clasp.

kiz-pearlnecklace1.jpg

kiz-pearlnecklace2.jpg

kiz-pearlnecklace3.jpg

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Kismet|1356984202|3343829 said:
Here's mine. Coin pearl necklace with sterling silver clasp.

Oh, wow! I love this necklace! What a unique clasp. I've never seen anything like it!

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
My mother-in-law bought me the earrings from Catherine Cardellini that match the necklace I bought last year. They're lovely!

salmon_pink_drop_and_peach_button_freshwater_earrings.jpg

catherine_cardellini_3.jpg

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Next up, my new Inceptions!

ETA: not sure why that's upside down, I'll try to fix it

_2740.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Ok Tanzigrrl I understand now. All the Xmas pearls were research for your Pearl Diploma. Congratulations :appl: plus I :love: your new beauties. Enjoy

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Why, yes, 4Ranch Girl, I needed 4 strands of "research" pearls. How else could I have possibly passed my Pearls exam if I didn't have my research materials in front of me?! :naughty:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Tanzigrrl|1357255136|3346736 said:
Why, yes, 4Ranch Girl, I needed 4 strands of "research" pearls. How else could I have possibly passed my Pearls exam if I didn't have my research materials in front of me?! :naughty:
Good girl and that is exactly what I thought :mrgreen:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Tanzigrrl, Thanks for the inception strand right side up. I was getting dizzy looking at the monitor between my legs upside down. :lol:

Thank you to all the ladies who posted photos on this thread. Very pretty Chirstmas pearls. It's so nice to see all your pretty things and be thrilled for you.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I posted these stunning souffle pearls from Sarah at Kojima Pearls over in the Kojima thank you thread.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/kojima-thank-you-sale.182765/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/kojima-thank-you-sale.182765/[/URL]

Since then I made them into earrings and gave them to my son's girlfriend as a Christmas gift. She reports back that they were a tremendous hit with her relatives, who kept asking her if they were real pearls! She loves how they pop through her thick and curly dark hair.

earrings_0.jpg

reallifeshot01924.jpg

_2798.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results