shape
carat
color
clarity

Check out Pearls of Joy!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
There are new additions to the Maven collection with torsades coming later in the week! Yum!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aren't the baby ripples delicious?

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Lady_Disdain - I agree - they are amazing!

I went back for the purple ripple HG earrings and one of the metallic copper rings. I can't wait to see what everyone else gets!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, those rings are sooo pretty! Tempted to get a beautiful metallic copper one, but it really isn't my colour -- I feel it needs a yellow gold band, but I usually wear white metal.

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Saw the earrings, but didn't see the rings on their site. Would you post a link please?

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
I'm hoping someone from here got some baby ripples. I'd like to see neck shots before I decide to get a strand. I don't have white pearls but I don't want traditional whites, the ripples would be perfect for this itch :think:

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Bailey, there are a few of us who bought 9-12 mm ripples from PP...I have posted those photos on the PP Oct Sale thread. I have to say they are amazing, and I am sure that both vendors have similar pearls. If you are thinking about them, I say go for it! They are not your grandmother's pearls for sure, but they are fun, and beautiful just the same.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Bailey -- here are some neck shots of PP white ripples from several buying trips back, they're terrific white "not your grandma's" pearls, and they go with everything:

pp_white_ripples_with_navy_0.jpg

pp_white_ripples_with_red_0.jpg

pp_white_0.jpg

pp_white_ripples_on_dark_green_0.jpg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ripples, bsomlo! They look funky and luxurious at the same time if that makes sense.

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
Pirard|1415113869|3777338 said:
Bailey, there are a few of us who bought 9-12 mm ripples from PP...I have posted those photos on the PP Oct Sale thread. I have to say they are amazing, and I am sure that both vendors have similar pearls. If you are thinking about them, I say go for it! They are not your grandmother's pearls for sure, but they are fun, and beautiful just the same.

Pirard, i really really love your 16" and 18" inch strands styled long connected with fish hooks. I even added your picture on my wish list :)

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
bsomlo|1415154002|3777645 said:
Bailey -- here are some neck shots of PP white ripples from several buying trips back, they're terrific white "not your grandma's" pearls, and they go with everything:

Bsomlo thanks so much for the pictures. You are amazing, you know that ?
Holy, the ripples really glow esp. with the dark green top. I have to make up my mind soon. When I spoke with Kevin yesterday he said there were only 16 strands left. If only i wasn't so smitten with a GSSP strand. :confused:

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, Bailey! They look great, not your mother's pearls at all!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Bailey 1856 it is very exciting! I usually can't sleep when I know I have just ordered.

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
Oh no, POJ have an early bird special (15% off) and I just missed it. This always happens to me because i'm so impatient. I SHOULD have waited :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh No! Have they posted to your CC yet? Maybe you can call them....

On a happy note...I *think* I may have snagged the first strand of the fancy metallic lavenders in the blog post. Late one night my willpower broke and I bought one of the 9.5 - 10 mm strands. To my eye the shapes and colours lined up to the first strand in the picture, but I'll have to wait until it arrives I guess to be sure. I just got confirmation that it has shipped today, but since it's coming regular post, it may be a while yet before it arrives. Hopefully it suits me!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Bailey1856 - Oh please call and ask them to extend the discount to you!

cmd2014 - Congratulations on snagging that lavender strand. I think it'll be amazing on you!

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
The code is not allowed for sale items anyway so it's okay but you know pearls with additional discounts are even better :)

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
The blue SS pendants are unusual.

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
They've arrived!!! :appl: *now frantically putting some batteries in charger so I can take picture (darn why didn't I think of this yesterday?), waiting impatiently...*

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! Do you like them???

My fancy lavender metallics are still MIA. Sadly, once they crossed the border the USPS tracking no longer worked, so I can't tell when they might arrive.

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
cmd2014|1416855003|3789645 said:
Yay! Do you like them???

My fancy lavender metallics are still MIA. Sadly, once they crossed the border the USPS tracking no longer worked, so I can't tell when they might arrive.

I do like them a lot, very different from white tahitians or ssps.

CMD, try putting your tracking now in Canadapost.ca, you should see where they are now in Canada. I discovered this when I was waiting for the ripples. USPS used to give us tracking all the way but i guess there's been some changes.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I received my double strand of silver/blue keshi from POJ and they are winners!

I had bought the dove keshi dangle earrings from a previous buying trip and the double keshi necklace is quite a good match. This necklace goes with any and everything:

overview_7.jpg

overview_8.jpg

_24532.jpg

neck_shot_11-24-14.jpg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice, bsomlo! They look great with that purple top.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1416861891|3789719 said:
I received my double strand of silver/blue keshi from POJ and they are winners!

I had bought the dove keshi dangle earrings from a previous buying trip and the double keshi necklace is quite a good match. This necklace goes with any and everything:

SO pretty b! The luster is stunning! They do look perfect with your earrings.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Super "wearable". If one's in a hurry, grab and wear because it's lovely with everything. I really like keshi. They're my friends.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results