shape
carat
color
clarity

catherine cardellini pearls

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
Hello
I just discovered her site ,and I am interested in a couple of necklaces but would like to ask her about them .trouble is she did not reply to my email (postmaster sent that my email is delayed , dont know why) ,so what should I do ? just buy the necklaces without asking questions ? and is shipping rate from Australia high to the states ? thanks in advance for any help .

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
be patient.....she's in Darwin, Australia....and AU is having some weather issues right now: cyclone headed in....and while it might not hit Darin, it would disrupt communications. she and her son were also working on the website over the weekend and she had some new things to list.....which didn't happen so i'm guessing she's run into some problem or two or three.

she's great to work with and worth waiting for to get your questions answered.

MoZo

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
update Re: catherine cardellini pearls

hi, i sent catherine an e-mail to check to make sure she and her family were safe. and i mentioned that you had tried to contact her. she double checked and did not receive an e-mail from you. she did have two new orders that are already on their way should anyone be awaiting a parcel!

also, she says she updated her website with some new creations.....and sent an e-mail to those on her mailing list to that effect on saturday. however, i did not receive that e-mail.......

hope this helps.

MoZo

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results