carat
color
clarity

Catherine Cardellini Fireball Strand and Bracelet

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:

Just love these and can't wait to get them! They are about 18" white metallic fireballs (10mm X 14mm) with tiny 2.7mm peachy pinks in between. The bracelet was one of two that she said was blemished but they look plenty fine to me for a bracelet! It has white, a peachy and a lavender one and goes well enough with the necklace. The earrings were a bonus! The necklace originally had yellow gold beads between but I don't wear yellow gold too much any more so asked if I could have pearls instead. Catherine is a joy to work with.

On to the pics.

dscf2620.jpg

dscf2624.jpg

dscf2572.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
I am SO jealous of this set. I just love those fireballs! I'm counting down the days until we get a neck shot!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh, I'm jealous as well. But also really pleased to see more pictures of them. I remember seeing these on Catherine's site, minus the little pearls between the fireballs. They were beautiful before but they're unbelievably gorgeous now with those little pearls. Was it your idea or Catherine's? I love it and can't wait to see more :appl: !

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you guys! baby nurse this was my idea because I do not wear yellow gold much anymore so I had her put these teeny pearls there instead and a silver clasp.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
mrs. taylor|1372992726|3477473 said:
I am SO jealous of this set. I just love those fireballs! I'm counting down the days until we get a neck shot!

Oh wow, they look lovely! Yes, please post photos when they arrive.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am such a huge fan of fireballs-they make such a big statement and to me are a bargain SS baroque substitute for paupers like me who have champagne taste on a beer budget! I know that I am mixing apples with oranges but everytime I wear my fireball strand people assume that they are south sea baroques! When asked always tell the truth. But I have heard that as China's fresh water pearl industry improves its techniques for getting rounder pealrs that the fireballs will not be as common.

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I missed this thread! These are beautiful. The touch of pale pink is so so pretty. Enjoy!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
So did I jenncent!! Have they arrived yet?

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
misskittycat|1374129068|3485293 said:
So did I jenncent!! Have they arrived yet?

They have, and they're even more gorgeous than expected.

GIT OVER HERE WITH A NECK SHOT, WOMAN!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry! I love how these turned out with the teeny pearls!

fireballs.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. Thank you for the picture.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results