shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue South Sea Pendants!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Pearls of Joy is having a sale on 6 (!) large SS blue pendants - very organic and oh so tempting!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
They are very special. The pearls are out of this world beautiful. I like the organic shapes. I just wish I liked white gold and then one of them would be mine.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
they are gorgeous and I was very, very tempted- but I still need to set the pearls I bought from PP last Fall- so I had to pass.. :(

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I confess - I got one! I will definitely share when it comes in!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh. Do share when you get it. Gorgeous colors. Not sure I'd get enough wear out for these to justify the price as I seem to really wear full strands instead of pendants. Although putting an enhancer to wear with my tahitians would probably work :Up_to_something:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Those pendants are all lovely! pkinnew I am thrilled for you that you nabbed one and I can't wait to see the one you chose! That will be one very special pearl :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: I had to pass as I am waiting for a package from PP to arrive :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I'm glad I held off on the souffle earrings so I could get this. I got the one on the bottom row, 3rd on the right. I had a REAL hard time between that one and the one on the bottom, far left.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
baby monster - I'm a lot like you re: pendants vs strands so I can see myself making this into an enhancer if I love the pearl!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Probably not until next week, but waiting is part of the excitement!

I actually wear my wSS pendant quite a bit, especially with more casual clothes. The large pendants make a statement on their own :naughty: I bet you will get tons of wear from your pendant and you could always get one of those enhancer hanger things to wear with your strands.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew|1393372993|3622988 said:
I'm glad I held off on the souffle earrings so I could get this. I got the one on the bottom row, 3rd on the right. I had a REAL hard time between that one and the one on the bottom, far left.
Awesome! That was my first choice as well. Very pretty pearl. I decided to pass on these pendants, but I look forward to your photos. :appl:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I received my pearl today and it is something else! I hope to capture some decent pictures later today/tonight and I definitely need the sun to shine tomorrow! It's a gorgeous silver/blue with some pink and green. Kinda reminds me of a souffle but I'm guessing it's bead nucleated?? Any help here??? When I take pictures I hope to show it with blue Akoyas, white souffles and silver Tahitians - I'm curious to see the differences in luster, shine, etc. And the setting conforms perfectly with the pearl too!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1393876577|3626625 said:
I received my pearl today and it is something else! I hope to capture some decent pictures later today/tonight and I definitely need the sun to shine tomorrow! It's a gorgeous silver/blue with some pink and green. Kinda reminds me of a souffle but I'm guessing it's bead nucleated?? Any help here??? When I take pictures I hope to show it with blue Akoyas, white souffles and silver Tahitians - I'm curious to see the differences in luster, shine, etc. And the setting conforms perfectly with the pearl too!

How exciting :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: It sounds lovely! I am looking forward to those pictures!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Here are the first of some pictures of the blue SS pendant!

Note - It is a cloudy, icky day so actual sunlight is not coming into these pictures. I hope it's sunnier tomorrow!

These three shots are neck shots. I think I need a longer white gold necklace!

_15491.jpg

_15492.jpg

_15493.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, so pretty! I love the blue. I totally want the one that looks like a heart now.

bssf1.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Now I put the blue SS with other pearls.

FIrst - with blue Akoyas

Second - with silver Tahitians

Third - with white natural white Hanadamas

Last - with white SS earrings that I thought were pretty bit when I bought them but the blue SS is large!

_15497.jpg

_15498.jpg

_15499.jpg

_15500.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is one stunning pendant! And it looks lovely with all of your other pearls, but it is breathtaking with those wSS dangles :love: :love: :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your pendant is absolutely gorgeous! What a special pearl and setting. Wear it in good health. It looks metallic and satiny at the same time, and almost purple in some shots.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Back to admire your lovely pendant again :wavey: I think we need some more photos :geek:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
As soon as we have a sunny day I will take more pix! We're hoping for sun sometime this weekend!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1394118654|3628626 said:
As soon as we have a sunny day I will take more pix! We're hoping for sun sometime this weekend!

Fabulous :wavey:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Wow , love that colour ! And I really like the setting... all around it's a winner :appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One to add to my long wish list for pearls, as I love blues!!!

Thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Just thought I'd let you all know that I followed the Pearls of Joy buying trip blog and I will soon be the lucky owner of blue SSP earring charms! Kevin has been so great helping me pick them out and he's going to have a small white gold circle put in each pearl so I can wear them on the white gold & diamond hoops from PP! I picked the 2nd pair from the top, 14-15 mm!

blues.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous pair!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Looks like they have the deepest blue shading of all the pairs. Please post pictures when you receive them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results