carat
color
clarity

blue green body wobbly tahitian pearl masterpiece

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1417923144|3796818 said:
Fly Girl|1417877813|3796377 said:
Just for comparison, here is a photo taken outside of my "wave" strand. I see the exact same shades of pinks, greens, hints of blue and silver, and the same circle pattern of stripy colors. I call mine the wave strand because after I received it I realized that it was the first strand in the PP blog post featuring these pearl strands all lying in a graceful wave pattern. While I'm at it, I'll throw in the PP horizontal photo as well for comparison to your strand.
You captured the colors of my "Fat Sisters" perfectly I have yet to get a good picture like yours of them. So just imagine realy fat smooth drops with your peacock color pearls :lickout: and that is what I have.
Wonderful! Thank you for explaining.

They were worth the wait, weren't they? I wore mine today, and such a pleasure. Enjoy! :appl: :wavey:

Kay

Ideal_Rock
The luster and colors are stunning. :love: I know you will give this strand lots of love!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Juliebeth .. I've been reading this thread and just smiling the whole time. Your reaction to this strand is outstanding..how thrilling to be so over the moon about your new pearls. I love the colours .. love love love the colours !! I'm so happy for you .. wear them and smile ! Cause I'm going to smile every time I reread this post ! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results