shape
carat
color
clarity

Baroque Tahitians Multi Color and Pistachio

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Inspired by a few threads here on ps and raves reviews of Pearl Paradise, I took the plunge and ordered a strand of multi colored baroque tahitians and a strand of pistachio baroques. Well, they arrived today and I am pretty happy about it. My pics are not the greatest, so apologies in advance.

Without further ado, here they are

The first is the multicolor baroques

multibunnyb6.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
the pistachios, I thought they''d be a bit lighter, more of sea green, but they are very silvery.

pistachiobunny4.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
I really have to thank CushionCutNut. She got the ball rolling on this with her posts. PP was great, everything as ordered and on time.

thanks.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been on a bit of a pearl rampage for the New Year. Also picked up these 9-10mm South Seas, which I absolutely love.

southseasbunny7.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
More from the rampage.. the south seas.. I''ve taken to wearing them everyday.

southseasbunny9.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/11/2010 3:59:31 PM
Author: gardengloves
I really have to thank CushionCutNut. She got the ball rolling on this with her posts. PP was great, everything as ordered and on time.

EEK! I love them!
30.gif
36.gif
So glad that I got the ball rolling on these! Did you choose a strand off of the site or did you call in and have someone help you pick a strand according to what you were looking for! I adore the SS strand too! Are they also PP? Gorgeous.... but ya know I have to ask....... Where are the neck shots????
9.gif
Specs???

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/11/2010 6:57:58 PM
Author: cushioncutnut

EEK! I love them!
30.gif
36.gif
So glad that I got the ball rolling on these! Did you choose a strand off of the site or did you call in and have someone help you pick a strand according to what you were looking for! I adore the SS strand too! Are they also PP? Gorgeous.... but ya know I have to ask....... Where are the neck shots????
9.gif
Specs???

Thanks so much for the kind comments. OK, the specs...

The rampage started with the South Seas from American Pearl near the holidays. 16" 9-10mm AAA quality with a gorgeous lustre from American Pearls. It is so Grace Kelly!

After I saw CCN posts, I checked out Pearl Paradise for the Tahitian baroques. She had me sold! Oh my goodness, I am so happy with these. Wore the multi strand today - it is so substantial, and the light color ones are set on the sides which makes for a lot of contrast- I love them.. The multi and pistachio are 18" 8.8 -10mm, with some blemishes but that''s OK. Working on the neck shots- I may go back for another multi strand and ask Jeremy to select it for me. I am so happy with these and highly recommend PP.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Gardengloves. They are beautiful!!! Pearls are addictive, once you start, you can''t stop.

Can''t wait to see your neck shots.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
DiaDiva,

Of course you are the ultimate inspiration, I so love your avatar and post --- but, my goodness --- just look at the color of these Tahitians. I am so going back for more, once, ah hem, I recover from this little expenditures...

color66.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/12/2010 7:23:10 PM

Date: 1/11/2010 6:57:58 PM
Author: cushioncutnut

EEK! I love them!
30.gif
36.gif
9.gif
Specs???

Thanks so much for the kind comments. OK, the specs...

The rampage started with the South Seas from American Pearl near the holidays. 16'' 9-10mm AAA quality with a gorgeous lustre from American Pearls. It is so Grace Kelly!

After I saw CCN posts, I checked out Pearl Paradise for the Tahitian baroques. She had me sold! Oh my goodness, I am so happy with these. Wore the multi strand today - it is so substantial, and the light color ones are set on the sides which makes for a lot of contrast- I love them.. The multi and pistachio are 18'' 8.8 -10mm, with some blemishes but that''s OK. Working on the neck shots- I may go back for another multi strand and ask Jeremy to select it for me. I am so happy with these and highly recommend PP.
I will have to check out American Pearl.... but woah, back for another strand?? Good for you... I know once Jeremy puts his seal of approval on it.... It will be gorgeous! O.k... so we are still waiting for neck shots!! LOL! Do you have macro button on your camera....?? Try using that and your pics will be alot crisper. I really want to see their true colors, but I understand how hard it is to photograph these pearls!!!!!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Is this something that can be done? . Does anyone twine two strands together or will it damage pearls?

I was on Pearl Paradise website today and saw those fantastic mixtures of southseas, golden southies and tahitians in one strand. To die for, but not in the budget right now.

But does anyone mix and twine a strand of south seas and tahitians?

twinedbunnies.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, a rank amateur armed with an iphone, but neckshot in the ladies room today...... the multi and pistachios....

doublebunny.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those look gorgeous on you! ....and I am jealous...look how petite you are??!!!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Dia and CCN, you are such enablers.. thanks for your kind remarks

the word is SHORT, but you are kind to say petite... I''ve always been the first in line, 5''2 and shrinking.... of course, I had to get the ring in the pic.. Phone head!

doublebunnies3.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much Swedish Bean, Laila, Mezzo and Honey.... your kind comments are great to hear in my new addiction

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/14/2010 9:33:57 PM
Dia and CCN, you are such enablers.. thanks for your kind remarks

the word is SHORT, but you are kind to say petite... I''ve always been the first in line, 5''2 and shrinking.... of course, I had to get the ring in the pic.. Phone head!

9.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic Pearls. That pistachios look yummy
18.gif
They look great on you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results