shape
carat
color
clarity

Baroque blue Akoyas from PP

YC

Brilliant_Rock
As promised in another thread, here are a few pictures of my new Vietnamese baroque silvery blue Akoyas. 8-9mm. IRL, they are clearly light slivery blue in colour. My other strand of blue baroques ( purchased about 6-7 years ago) are "colour enhanced" so I do not have any other strands for comparison as to how blue these are. These are really lustrous and goes well with many outfits. I think they will replace my old strand of blue baroques which for a long time, was a favourite despite being "enhanced". I asked Jeremy to help me choose based on colour and luster so here they are......

in_white_light.jpg

white_light_but_different_source.jpg

in_natural_light.jpg

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pearls, and such great photos too! I'm sure you will get lots of pleasure out of wearing those!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
YC, those look great on you! We're pearl sisters! I hope you love them as much as I love mine.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are stunning. :love: One day I would love to have a strand of blue akoyas. Gorgeous. And they look lovely on you!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Wear them in good health and enjoy!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, thanks for sharing!!!

DK :love:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Your blues are gorgeous! Jeremy sure picked out a fine necklace for you - the color and luster is amazing! Congratulations!

kylier

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful blue heartbreakers! I love everything about them, color, shape, luster. A perfect blue strand!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love your Akoyas, they're so pretty!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for your compliments. Can't go wrong with Jeremy choosing the pearls. I particularly like the fact the nacre are thicker than the usual akoyas and I have no qualms about wearing them as often as I wish to.
Nacrelover, these are 8-9mm.
Mapo, my pearl sister :wavey: these pearls are so beautiful I can't help loving them.

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Glamour photo by vendor. It shows the pink overtones which I can't capture on my photos.

securedownload-5.jpeg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! They're lovely.
I get compliments on mine everytime I wear them.

Enjoy! :)

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Gosh, your pearls are SO glowy in the last picture. Beautiful! :praise:

MurielsPearls

Rough_Rock
Hi!

I'm a newbie but have been reading all of you gals posts for a couple of months now. I am wondering if the Blue Akoyas currently listed on PP website are the Vietnamese ones? The place of origin says Japan, so just wondering if you have to contact for these particular ones. Thanks to you all I have bought a pair of peach metallic studs and a white metallic 18 inch strand!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
When I was at PP in March I was told they were going to do a monthly special with the Vietnamese akoyas. If country of origin says Japan it is not the Vietnamese ones. If you want a strand now your best bet is to call about them soon.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Such a lovely colour and the luster is fabulous! They look wonderful on you !! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results