shape
carat
color
clarity

American Pearl customer service

Mark315

Rough_Rock
Does anyone here have any experience dealing with American Pearl? I have tried to get some questions answered via email and their "contact us now" page on 3 different occasions this past week. I also tried the "live chat" option but there are "no operators" available.
Is this place legit? I can't imagine they don't need my business, but maybe! I think I'll move on to someone else.
Thanks

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
Hi Mark, sorry to say I have no experience with this vendor. Hopefully someone else can chime in. Good luck with your future purchases!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had no luck with their live chat either so I just called. The guy on the phone was very helpful though I haven't ordered anything from them yet. You may just want to give them a call.

Deeda

Rough_Rock
Hi Mark,
While I've not used the live chat option, I've had several extremely positive & helpful telephone conversations with owner Eddie Bakhash, and a couple staff members over the past decade. Try calling & asking for him.
I've got Akoyas & South Sea pearls from AP. Also "coin" pearls and a "St. Barth's" lariat.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results