shape
carat
color
clarity

A VERY Special Gift

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
A very, very dear friend of mine knows how much I love pearls and said they wanted to gift me my “dream strand”. We discussed giving the $ to charity but they stated they wanted me to have something special from them. Now I know I have several “dream strands” already and it seems that the term changes over time. And I know there are a lot of gorgeous pearls out there and that PP, POJ and others have pearls in their vaults I would die for. But after seeing all of the amazing pictures of Kamoka pearls on this board over time and visiting their website I fell in love with the strand below.

It is actually a long strand of round Kamoka pearls with a detachable bracelet. It is a strand I’ve been visiting online often because of the amazing pearls. There are colors I have only dreamed of! The pictures on their website were lighter than this picture (which Josh took for me to compare strands) but it's just because of the exposure (the picture is 100% untouched). And I truly support their farming philosophy. I changed the clasps to gold ring/Senora clasps. So I will soon be the happy (and humble) owner of these pearls. I have been blessed with some wonderful people in my life and will wear these with joy. I will post neck shots when they arrive!

laurastrands__0.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your getting a beautiful strand of Kamoka pearls. Kamokas are my favorite Tahitian pearls as well. I also own a strand with the detachable bracelet and I find that I do wear it both ways. Yes, there might be better pearls out there, but I find that Kamokas really sing to me. You will love seeing them in person. The orient of each pearl is amazing.

Looking forward to more pictures when you receive the strand. Congratulations on getting your dream strand of pearls.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Fly Girl! I loved seeing pictures of your gorgeous Kamokas, espcially the harvest strand. Truly amazing pearls!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely gift! I can't wait to see IRL shots!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Amazing friend and an absolutely beautiful strand!!!!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulation on you new dream strand pkinew. These are very special pearls and more than likely the best from the harvest.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I can hardly wait to see pictures when you receive this very special necklace.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Just for comparison, here is the picture of the strand from the Kamoka web boutique. I have a collection of photos of some of my favorite Kamoka pieces. I love the colors of the pearls in your new picture.

convertible1_022.jpg

kylier

Shiny_Rock
Ahhhhhh dream strand indeed. A full strand of Kamokas would be my dream strand too! And hey this is kind of like charity because we will get to see it and vicariously enjoy it! :appl: :naughty: :appl:

YC

Brilliant_Rock
That will definitely be a very special strand!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sure Your friend has thought You have deserved them. I think this beautiful gift tells a lot of your friendship. Enjoy :wavey:

BDGirl

Rough_Rock
Wowzer!!! :lickout: Such amazing pearls from an amazing friend!

Such a lovely gift, I hope you enjoy your pearls and wear them often! :appl:

I can't wait to see pics upon arrival!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
My jaw just hit the floor! That would definitely be my Holy Grail strand :love: :love: :love: The colors, shape, and luster are perfection :appl: :appl: :appl: I am SO thrilled for you! Josh is super sweet and I totally support his farming philosophy too! Congrats and enjoy!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Oh, they really come alive on your neck!

Enjoy and wear these beautiful pearls in the best of health!

(BTW, I love the shorter length on you!)

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
They are awesome.... And I love that little shorter lenght. I'm very happy for You :appl: . Enjoy! And when ever You want; more photos...please?

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: They are pure perfection :appl: :appl: :appl: Their colors are just gorgeous! Congrats and enjoy!

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!! **dying** those are AMAZING! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! congrats, those are indeed THE holy grail of pearl strands! they look SO good on you, too. anytime you want to post pictures would be fine, yes. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Stunning pearls. Love the colors, the overtones, the fact that you can wear it short or longer the with bracelet.

More photos of those luscious colors and overtones would be wonderful.

I hope you love that necklace almost as much as the giver. What a wonderful piece. :appl:

WhitePeonia

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your new strand.
It is gorgeous! :love:
And the story behind it is so touching!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks you all for your kind words. My friend and I had a very special dinner this last weekend to celebrate a milestone and while I love the strand the long-time love we share is priceless.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Sooooo pretty! I'm beginning to think I need a convertible strand. These threads are dangerous!

Enjoy your pearls! They look lovely on you. :appl:

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Sooooo pretty! I'm beginning to think I need a convertible strand. These threads are dangerous!

Enjoy your pearls! They look lovely on you. :appl:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I want your friend to be my friend.... :lol:

Seriously a wonderful gift ! You have a very special friendship! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results