shape
carat
color
clarity

(A small) Decision- assistance required XD

michellechan2211

Shiny_Rock
tan_0.jpg

I asked Hisano for pictures of individual pearls for an 8-9mm pendant for my mom's fried and this is what I got. I fail at making decisions. XD Would anyone like to lend a helping hand? <3

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
michellechan2211|1390866107|3602339 said:
tan_0.jpg

I asked Hisano for pictures of individual pearls for an 8-9mm pendant for my mom's fried and this is what I got. I fail at making decisions. XD Would anyone like to lend a helping hand? <3
Sharpest luster on # 5, love the color of #3, and love the overtones of #4, the silver body color of #2 in very nice, I love my silver T's and nothing wrong with #1 either. I do not think you could go wrong with any of them. Which ever one speaks to you that that is the one you should choose because a case could be made for any of them. If it was me I would find a reason to choose them all :naughty: good luck :)

SMC

Ideal_Rock
I like 1 & 2. Totally a personal preference though as they are all lovely!

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like #4 the best for its colors, and with the right finding the slight asymmetry wouldn't matter.
Next choice (safer choice) would be #5.

A

Andromeda

#4! It looks like liquid rose, white and yellow gold mixed with pistachios! So lovely :)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I love the pink on #4. #5 is gorgeous as well. But, agree that they are all amazing.

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
What is your mother's friend's favourite colour? what colour range does she wear? That should give you a preferences hint.

Otherwise the lighter one (grey pink) would look lovely with grey or white hair.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I like 3 and 5. How did you get the selecting job for your mother's friends gift?

michellechan2211

Shiny_Rock
@Mynattk: Thanks for the help :D
@4ranchgirl: My first thought when Hisano sent me the pics was that I needed a tin cup of all of those. If it weren't for my budget...
@SMC: Thanks <3
@Pearlsngems and Andromeda: Aw, thanks! Yes, I love the colors on that one as well *_*
@Flygirl: Thanks for the vote :3
@Pearlescence: That's the problem: she wears all sorts of colors so I don't think she has a favourite color? And she dyes her hair black. I do agree though, that pearl would be gorgeous paired with white/greying hair.
@Nacrelover: I got the selecting job because it is my gift and I'm a little bit of control freak...=X
@pkinnew: Thank you! <3

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Number 2 makes me swoon, but then I love light colored pearls!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
If you're looking for "classic Tahitian", I think #5 fits the bill the best.

...it IS a hard decision!

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
In that case three with yellow gold or 4 with white gold or silver
probably three if she dyes her hair black - needs something strong and dark to stand up to the hair

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Um, all...? How can you choose?! Each has its own charm!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
3 and 5 are going to look the darkest, and most like a 'black pearl'. 3 has a lovely drop shape that lends itself nicely to a pendant.

renwea

Shiny_Rock
My vote is #4, I have a pendant similar that I just love. I have a picture I'll post.

_14233.jpg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OP - how will the pendant be worn? shorter and resting on her skin? longer and resting on her shirt? Her hair you say is black - what is her skin tone? Is her usual jewelry style rather symmetrical or more eclectic depending on her mood? If she wears all sorts of colors, really I think you can't go wrong with any of the pearls in the photo...

My personal faves are #5 and #4, but I also really like #1 and #2... those colors are gorgeous! Of course, #3 is beautiful, and to my eyes is very symmetrical and graceful in shape, but while a lovely Tahitian, its colors just do not call to me as the others do.

michellechan2211

Shiny_Rock
@Litgeek: I know what to enable you with then...^_^
@SMC: True that. XD But I want something pretty and a little bit more "unique" if that makes sense.
@Pearlescence: Thanks for the opinion!
@Bsomlo: I was almost tempted to get all of them, the keyword being almost.
@Janesmith: true that, I do like the shaope of #3 a fair bit.
@renwea: Thanks, and your pendant looks lovely!
@Marymm: I think a little shorter, touching her skin.
@Misskittycat: Thanks! :)

Eventually decided on #4 after waffling about a little, simply because of the many colors, making it, I think, rather versatile. Thanks all for the opinions.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
michellechan2211|1391010952|3603346 said:
Eventually decided on #4 after waffling about a little, simply because of the many colors, making it, I think, rather versatile. Thanks all for the opinions.
Yay, please post pictures when it arrives!

michellechan2211

Shiny_Rock
SMC|1391014079|3603375 said:
Yay, please post pictures when it arrives!

I will! It'll take awhile though, because international shipping =w=

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock

Yay! #4 was my choice too! Gorgeous overtones!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Well there was no way to go wrong! They are all very pretty pearls and I'd happily have any one of them ! #2 #4 were my choices, fabulous luster!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
#4 or #5 for me, if I have to choose just one, the #4.

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results