shape
carat
color
clarity

A ripple rope, headed my way!

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Catherine has been working really hard to get this done for me! It involved 6.5m of power pro, which tangled, so she had to cut it all up AGAIN, and start over. THANK YOU Catherine!!! It looks fab! I can't wait to wear it! I know it was a ton of work, but am so so so so so excited. It came out to just over 73", so I will be able to loop it 4 times. :appl:

Cathy said it looks a bit gold here, in this light. Here were the original 4.

My FAV pic of the lot

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
WOW. That is going to be one AMAZING necklace!!!!! I can't wait to see neck shots!!!

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
oh my GOD ,
this necklace should be the jewel of the week ! I was on the lookout for golden ripples ,now I know who was collecting all of them !

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Eek it is breathtaking! :appl: :appl: Your new rope is going to be absolutely stunning :love: :love: :love:

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
hehehe, yes, sorry! I kept reading all the ripples are on hold or gone, lol. She ordered more though!!! And pics for sure, as soon as it comes!! Things seem to take 3 weeks on average to get to me.

I am just so freakin' excited. She took some more pics later in the day. So the colours look a little different.

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
I want a smaller version of your rope ! yummy eye candy !

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I just can't get over those pearls!!! Were they from one lot? How did she get so many complimentary pearls?

Are you concerned about the weight? I've never worn a ripple necklace but this will basically be four.

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
She had them all listed. I do not think they were from one lot. 2 strands looks quite similar but one had more lilac (2130 and 2188), and then 1 was lighter (2320), and one was darker (2127). Catherine was so kind and added some creamy champagne scattered throughout as well, for a bit more visual depth, and to get it to the length I needed.

I am not too worried about the weight. Initially, I was, but then I layered all of my pearls on at once, and while I could feel them, it was not crushing my neck.

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! Saw this on FB! Wonder how heavy this will be? Wear it in great health!! :)

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Can't wait for neck shots!

Can you pls also share your thoughts on wearing them? I am really curious re: weight too as I find my tripled baroque FWPs too heavy for daily wear. I actually feel a bit of neck strain after one day of wearing them at work. Do I have a weak neck or issit normal? :confused:

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I will give a full review for sure! I plan to wear them doubled, tripled, and quadrupled. This was my main inspiration.

_7437.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
jenncent|1374686272|3489267 said:
I will give a full review for sure! I plan to wear them doubled, tripled, and quadrupled. This was my main inspiration.

_7437.jpg

Oh those are some yummy pearls! I can see why you wanted a rope of your own :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
That is a GORGEOUS look!!! I am looking forward to pictures on your lovely neck!

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
mrs. taylor|1374752418|3489827 said:
Is it here yet is it here yet is it here yet? :lol:

LOL, I just checked actually. It is in Sydney now..

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
nope... Canada!

It came!! Super fast. :) My blue ripples are still MIA though.

with flash, you can see the lustre and an exaggeration of the multi colours

some neck shots!

and a few to show the colours :)

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
and with my little *earrings*. They are just on little Os so that I can put them on hoops.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! They are really beautiful! Are you pleased? Is it what you expected?

I'd love see you wearing it doubled and tripled, too. And maybe woven or "torsaded" if you're up for styling it different ways.

Wear them in good health for decades to come!

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
my review. In short, they are amazing. And they are not too heavy. I can feel I am wearing them, but I had them on for a few hours today and they did not bug me at all. I may have a tolerance for this type of thing, I am not sure, I like heavy rings and heavy blankets as well, lol. The colours are perfect, and the pops of cream are just what I was hoping for. It is very overcast here today, so the pics are not the best. But these have glorious rainbows. And the biggest shocker... I feel like I don't need more pearls, lol. At least for now. This will be my go to rope I think. I have not had enough time to play with it enough, but I see it being my number one rope. I hope I still wear my others. :lol:

how do I do a torsado (sp)? I will work on more pics! Tomorrow, lol. I am exhausted from taking all these ones.

They are exactly what I was hoping for and expected!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I think you could make a torsade different ways with such length. You could close it and twist it doubled in your hands until you liked the look (loose, medium or tight twist) and then put it around your neck and clasp the end through the loop -- if you know what I mean. Basically doubling and twisting which would make it shorter than just doubling and would give a totally different look than simply doubling. If it's long enough you could wind that twisted double twice around your neck, probably if it's a looser twist so it's longer.

If it's long enough, you could also quarter it and twist the four strands holding it closed in back with a ribbon or pearl clasp.

You'll probably discover lots of ways to wear it as you play around.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
Popping in to say I love it. Now you have it in every form: a couple of message boards, emails and texts. :lol: LOVE!

It really couldn't be more beautiful. You and Catherine are quite a team-you both have such good eyes and this was genius.

I too would love to see it in a torsade, woven, as well as doubled and tripled. I want to see how many ways you can string this puppy up so that you have a billion different looks with the most beautiful necklace ever created.

Just do me a favor and don't try to knot it, k? :errrr:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
And if you decide this is really the one for you and you aren't wearing some of the others -- well -- I'm always here to help you unload unworn strands. That goes for you, too, Mrs. Taylor. Just sayin'...here to help....here to help.....

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
Such lovely and supportive people. We're all here for each other, aren't we?

I'm not going to lie, Bsomlo...I have a photo or two of you in my inspiration folder so ditto to you!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Your new rope is MAGNIFICENT :twirl: :love: :appl: The colors and lustre are beautiful! Looking forward to more shots! Love that you will wear the earrings on hoops ~ please takes pics wearing those too!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your rope is just gorgeus! Catherine makes such beautiful pieces! And it fits you so fabulous! I like your Inspiration also.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results