shape
carat
color
clarity

66" rope from CC

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I received this a few days ago, and have enjoying seeing it in various lighting now. :) Sometimes the pinks look cool and sometimes warm. Somtimes the lavender fades and blends, and sometimes I can see it more clearly. It is 66" and a mix of pinks and lavenders, AA+ and AAA, 11-9mm. I can definitely see the difference between the 2 grades, but the blemishes are slight and don't bother me. I think in a shorter strand they would, but the joy of this, for me, is the length and fabulous lustre, and the subtle change in colours.

null_zpsdfdcc586.jpg

null_zpsa72b3c88.jpg

null_zps85e86166.jpg

null_zps63f3fe89.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
jenncent -- how lovely! Very nice size pearls and length on you! (And I love the color you are wearing.)

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
thank you!! I don't think I would like to go smaller. These feel small enough, though not small, but no not seem large either.

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
What a cool color combo. I'm really liking the way it changes from lavender to pink. Congrats!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Jenncent,
What a beautiful necklace! I like the shading from lavender to pink. It's funny when I saw the title of this thread I thought you were referring to Coco Chanel as in her logo. :)

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
You have impeccable taste, my dear! Can't wait to see what you do next..... ;-)

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you all! I have to say, I felt quite posh wearing them today. ;-)

I do feel that colours and ropes are more "trendy" maybe though. Or more casual perhaps. I am not sure. I feel like people maybe think they are just for fun. Either way, I love them!! I am just more careful with them than I would be a "just for fun" piece.

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
HHPmom|1371301791|3466413 said:
Jenncent,
What a beautiful necklace! I like the shading from lavender to pink. It's funny when I saw the title of this thread I thought you were referring to Coco Chanel as in her logo. :)

lol, thank you! How fabulous would those be?!?!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
I love the colour graduation on these pearls! They are delicious! Long ropes are great - so many different ways to wear them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results