color
clarity

4 Ranch Girl's trip to Pearl Paradise. Still photos here

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Re: 4 Ranch Girl's trip to Pearl Paradise. Still photos her

4Ranch Girl|1364607865|3416401 said:
pinkjewel|1364604156|3416346 said:
thanks- but I'm not seeing the photos of the 10mm white metallic round pearls or the pairs of the pink fireballs- am I missing them somewhere? :confused: I didn't request large baroque fireballs, so maybe there is some confusion there. I may just go with the white metallic drop pearls instead of round anyway. =)

We did take pictures for you! I think there are 6 or 8 pairs of the 10mm round white metallics. I also found maybe 6 pairs of the pink souffle like pearls. It was hard to photograph with the phone so Angela put them in the light box in the back. You have your name on multipal pairs. Call them and give your email so they can send the shots to you. I had the hardest time picking out only one pair. They are so very metallic.

thanks 4Ranch Girl!!!! I thought I saw you holding up pairs of pinks in the video and also the round 10mm. But those metallic drops are gorgeous- I think I NEED those instead of the rounds!!!! I really appreciate your shopping for me- it looked like soooo much fun!! Who do you think I should email for the pics taken? Jeremy? If so- what is his email address? TIA!!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Pinkjewel, Angela will be sending all the glamor shots taken to me and I will post them here on this thread. I hope to have them on Monday when she is back in the office.

naria

Shiny_Rock

Ohh....so pretty. Wonderful earrings for you birthday. Hope you had a lot of fun!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

NacreLover|1364642997|3416631 said:
Pinkjewel, Angela will be sending all the glamor shots taken to me and I will post them here on this thread. I hope to have them on Monday when she is back in the office.

OK- great!!! Thanks!!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

Fly Girl|1364612836|3416476 said:
4Ranch Girl|1364607358|3416393 said:
Fly Girl|1364592091|3416242 said:
Oh wow. Thank you so much you two. And Jeremy and the staff at Pearl Paradise as well. :wavey:

I'm having trouble getting past those goldens. I'm thinking that both strands need to be mine. :love:

Oh yeah my thoughts exactly they were something else. They were the only 2 strands of freeform baroque and the color is a good solid medium. What a double strand necklace that would make :love:

Thank you so much. What a treat to have my personal shopper cherry picking the already cherry picked selection of pearls from Pearl Paradise. I love you saying that I need these! They are gorgeous. Jeremy was busy after you left today, but with any luck we will connect on Monday. I'm thinking separate strands that can be layered or worn separately. We'll see. :))
OMG that would be perfect and exactly what I would do :love: I never just one strand when I can more than one :naughty:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I watched the video live yesterday! How exciting to see 4 Ranch Girl picking our pearls! I'm delighted you were able to find golden SS pearls for earrings for me (I've watched that part of the video 3 or 4 times!) and I'm tempted by the strand as well. I can't wait for the glamour shots. Do you happen to know what mm size the strand is? There really is no end to the pearl temptations, is there?!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock

Oh, my! That is all simply too delicious. Happy Birthday, Ranch Girl! So nice of you to play personal shopper for others, too. :)

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Happy bday, 4 Ranch Girl :bigsmile: . Very pretty gifts!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock

Has anyone received their pearls yet? I can't wait.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

Has anyone gotten their new pearls yet???? Inquiring minds want to know :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results