shape
carat
color
clarity

Week 5 - Share Photos: Favorite Photo of the Bride

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif
hello from Singapore. I''m on a business trip, but haven''t forgotten you ladies. can''t wait to get back home this weekend to go through all of last week''s favorite shoe pics.

this week please share your favorite photo of you, the bride. it can be a close up, or full length, alone or with anyone else. just the one photo that you think you look best in.

remember the rule of the game: you can only share ONE photo in each weekly thread.

35.gif
hello from Singapore. I''m on a business trip, but haven''t forgotten you ladies. can''t wait to get back home this weekend to go through all of last week''s favorite shoe pics.

this week please share your favorite photo of you, the bride. it can be a close up, or full length, alone or with anyone else. just the one photo that you think you look best in.

remember the rule of the game: you can only share ONE photo in each weekly thread.

' );

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
and here is mine. can''t wait to see all of yours.

noelwrportrait.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Noel--That''s a gorgeous picture of you.

Here''s mine. It isn''t even close to being a good picture of me, but it''s my favorite. Our photog took it while they were lifting me in the chair, so I was literally up in the air during this shot. It was so much fun.

Havensfavofbride.jpg

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
I have actually recently realized that although I am madly in love with my wedding pictures in general, there are not any full length portraits of me that I love... so I am probably going to request a portrait session with my photographer or another photographer friend of mine in the spring, where I wear my dress and we rent Joey a tux and get a few more pictures.

At any rate, this picture of my best friend and I off of her camera is one of my favorites of the whole day, pro or non-pro, and might be my favorite picture of me. I love her so much, and I love this picture.

katywifavebridepic.jpg

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Oohhhh. I like this thread. So far every picture is stunning and wonderful. My fav is a b&w and was taken by my new SIL which makes it automatically really sentimental. She said she loved it b/c you could see how happy I was...which seems like a nice thing for my new family to see. :)

20090905-IMGP8972.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know, I never realized how few photos I have of just me, hehe. But I like this one a lot, very me. My morning of Zen calm before the wedding
1.gif

mtgbw.jpg

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Still don''t have the pics from my photographer on my computer yet (lost my CD!). So of my non-pro pics, here''s my favorite. It''s teeny-tiny because it was cropped from a larger pic of the whole bridal party jumping into the air. The DJ''s assistant took it, and I''m not sure why she cropped it - oh well! I think I look really happy and free.

jstar-260.JPG

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
I love all your pictures! You girls are beautiful! Haven, that shot of you is adorable! And jstarfireb, you look so happy in your photo! I love it!

Here''s mine. It was in the hotel before the ceremony right after me and my girls got ready and were going to go take portraits. I can''t believe my photographer made me look so good! My husband loves this picture.
2.gif

Uhrich_0102.JPG

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Oh My God you are GORGEOUS in this photo! You look like Grace Kelly or Judy Garland or some other timeless beauty. I love this picture!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was between this one and another one, but I bet the other one will fit into a future category so I picked this one! I was reapplying my lip stuff at the hotel before I got into my dress.

makeupsdfasdf1.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
This is actually a really hard category for me because I really don''t like the more portraity type photos of me and all of the others have tons of other people in them!

This shot was taken in the kitchen of my best friends'' home (two MOHs). I was sifting through my bags of stuff picking out the things I wanted to take with me to the church (apparently DHs wedding band was NOT one of those items... still upset about that!). I guess part of the reason I love this picture is because of how much time I spent in that kitchen growing up (known them for 23 years!) and all the memories of drawing on that chalk board with my friends and eating their mother''s delicious cooking.

week5ctek6.jpg

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/22/2009 10:40:44 PM
Author: PearlDahhhling
Oh My God you are GORGEOUS in this photo! You look like Grace Kelly or Judy Garland or some other timeless beauty. I love this picture!

This comment was directed at topodazzle. I forgot to quote her post. Oopsies!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
These photos are so beautiful, I love this thread.

TopoDazzle--That shot is amazing. It looks like a vintage shot. Everything from your posture to the background and your beautiful dress. Wow. Your SIL has a great eye!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
This week was hard; I did not like any bridal portrait shots enough to claim a favorite.

Here is my favorite of me:

hmfavorite.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm, I don''t really have a favourite bridal photo but I do tend to gravitate towards profile shots for some reason. Here is my submission.
2.gif
3.gif
4.gif
CDNsWeddingProPic11.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/22/2009 10:16:06 PM
Author: TopoDazzle
Oohhhh. I like this thread. So far every picture is stunning and wonderful. My fav is a b&w and was taken by my new SIL which makes it automatically really sentimental. She said she loved it b/c you could see how happy I was...which seems like a nice thing for my new family to see. :)

What an amazing photo!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Wow! So many of these could be in bridal magazines. You are all so gorgeous! Clairitek, I especially love your pictures because you have so many photos of you going about your day. The juxtaposition of you in your bridal gown in seamlessly mundane situations is so high fashion! I love it!
30.gif

Mine comes from our e-pics. I hope this is okay, but none of my wedding pics even come close for me.

kats.favorite.bride.shot.JPG

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Lol I had to pick this one. It shows my personality too much. Not to mention I have nothing else to pick from right now lol. Of course I don''t mind schlumping around before the ceremony in my dress, probably getting it all wrinkled too haha. I was tuckered out! If you look at the bottom in the front you can see more of the mud from taking pictures, I guess I was pretty laid back that day lol

smurfyrelaxinonweddingday.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2009 3:11:09 PM
Author: katamari
Wow! So many of these could be in bridal magazines. You are all so gorgeous! Clairitek, I especially love your pictures because you have so many photos of you going about your day. The juxtaposition of you in your bridal gown in seamlessly mundane situations is so high fashion! I love it!
30.gif

Thanks! I am a huge fan of this sort of thing as well. My dear friend Stephbolt found a photograher on Wedding bee who is looking to build her portfolio and was offering free photo sessions around Philadelphia. I contacted her with my nutty ideas (like me in my dress with bright yellow gloves on doing dishes) and she loved them! I think DH vacuuming in his suit would be entertaining as well.

I wasn''t even really thinking about the fact that the photographer was lurking around me. I was so focused on getting out the door so we could go take pictures. My bridesmaids were running amok in the other parts of the house getting dressed but the kitchen was nice and calm.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2009 1:29:09 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
Hmmm, I don''t really have a favourite bridal photo but I do tend to gravitate towards profile shots for some reason. Here is my submission.
2.gif
3.gif
4.gif
CDNsWeddingProPic11.jpg

I really love how its all white except for your skin and hair. What a lovely soft image!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Wow girls, glamour shots!! So pretty!
Here I am right after hair and makeup

acportrait2.JPG

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
Wow, this is one gorgeous group of ladies!
30.gif
I''m gonna have to go back and look at some wedding pictures because you all look amazing!

This picture was taken near the end of the reception - I just couldn''t get enough dancing with my honey. His feet were so tired the next day...
17.gif

robyndance42608.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is my fave (also my old avatar)...

HH favorite pic.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results