shape
carat
color
clarity

Week 16 - Share Photos: Favorite Jewelry Photo

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
this week please share your favorite photo of jewelry at your wedding. can be your jewelry or something a bridesmaid or anyone at your wedding wore. preferably not a photo of your rings, but if you don''t have anything else you want to share, then that''s fine.

remember, please share only ONE photo per weekly thread. so choose wisely!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
the photographer could have arranged it more nicely... (whoa, sorry so big)

noelwrweddingjewelry.jpg

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
This is a hard one b/c we gave the jewelry to my mom and all the bridesmaids as a thank you. The bridesmaids had custom done sterling knot necklaces with a pear 1 ct garnet hanging from them, while my mother had a 3 stone white topaz necklace with the triquetra knot hanging from it (one stone for each her girls, and then the knot symbolizing me and DH and our wedding...)

So I guess I''ll just show the one of mom and I. this was the best pic, even though not a great pic of us, she just saw me completely dressed and is crying!

JEBFaveJewel.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
My earrings. I didn''t decide until the day what jewelry I was going to wear...so while I was getting into the dress, my photog was playing...

Favorite Jewelry photo freke week 16.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
rhbgirl24, love your photo!

Other than my engagement ring and wedding band, the only piece of jewelry I wore were pearl stud earrings. I tried to find photos of jewelry on my mother, MOH, and other guests but it seems everyone went light on the jewelry too.

These are my first real good pearls and I love them. I hope to get a matching necklace someday.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Obviously this isn't a pro pic but...
my mom made the charm bracelet for the flower girl. It has a flower girl charm, her first initial, horses, and a couple of other cute things that made it extra personal. We gave it to her in a jewelry box with horses on it
1.gif
(Her mom works on a ranch...hence the horse theme!) This was the best picture I could find of it

smurfyweek16.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2010 5:00:39 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
Adorable photo Smurfy.
36.gif

Thanks! I think I picked a pretty good flower girl
9.gif

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2010 5:16:43 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved

Thanks! I think I picked a pretty good flower girl
9.gif
indeed you did. she''s adorable, and I love that your mom made her a charm bracelet.

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
This is a photo of the watch I wore with my dress. It was my something old. The watch was my granni''s vintage watch. She unfortunately passed a few years ago, but I was so happy to have something of her''s with me on my wedding day.

Grannys watch.jpg

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
Here''s one of mine- it''s my mom(in orange) holding her best friend''s hand during our ceremony. Her BF has a huge pear ring!

ID381.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of my favorite photos of the jewelry I gave my bridesmaids. This is a photo of my MOH.

I bought the same necklace/earrings set for my MOH and both bridesmaids, but in different colors. The pendant was a sterling silver starfish, a freshwater pearl, and a round blue swarovski crystal on a sterling silver pendant. The earrings were also sterling silver had a freshwater pearl each and the swarovski crystal but no starfish. The MOH''s were royal blue, and the two bridesmaids were aqua.

D3X7294C08142009.jpg

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
my pearl bracelet that my best friend, who came all the way from Florida to NYC, bought me the day before the wedding.

bareclet.jpg

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
It shows our wedding rings, plus a glimpse of the watch that I gave Husband for the wedding.

si_jewelry.JPG

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Bling shot! I got to wear some old family heirlooms on wedding day -- lucky me! The diamond bracelet is my mom's, the watch my grandma's.

mscushion_weddingjewelry.JPG

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Love this one and you can see the earrings my husband got me as a wedding gift!

LadyPirate041.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Other than my earrings (halo diamonds given to me by my mom for my law school graduation), this has it all: my grandmother's pearl necklace worn as a bracelet, the ring is my MOH's (worn by her grandmother, mother, and herself at their weddings), my own engagement ring, and the locket filled with my father's ashes sewn into my dress.

CR-3117-M.jpg

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
After a long hiatus...time to get back to posting these!

SB, that shot of yours always gets me a little choked up. I love that you had that locket...I hope you keep it somewhere safe now!

My mom putting on the pearl necklace she lent me for the ceremony...

Shumate prep-1160.jpg

4ever

Ideal_Rock
My favorite jewelry pic I used for a getting ready photo so...this is me putting on my Great Grandmothers pearl stud earrings.

puttinginearrings.jpg

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Taken on our balcony tub at Secrets Maroma Beach, an hour before the ceremony...
our_rings.jpg

audball

Ideal_Rock
Wedding bling!

_17040.jpg

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish we'd gotten more & better of the wedding jewelry. My necklace was beautiful but I don't really have any good pics of it :((

I do love this one because it shows my nails, but it doesn't catch the great light & color in my ring.

_17179.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results