shape
carat
color
clarity

Week 15 - Share Photos: Favorite Dance Photo

not so many posts last week... if you haven''t done so yet, please share your favorite group photo in Week 14!

this week, please share your favorite dance photo. it can be of the 1st dance, father-daughter dance, or just of anyone dancing at your wedding having a great time. I know that some people have used dance photos in other week topics (like funniest photo, favorite shoe photo, etc) so now you have the chance to share another.

the rule of the game remains: share only ONE photo per weekly thread.
(I saw a cheater last week... ahem... though she did have 2 very nice group photos, so I''ll let it pass...)
2.gif

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
we aren''t great dancers, and the photographer left before the dj made DH dance alone to Justin Timberlake''s "Sexy Back", so here''s the photo of our 1st dance.

noelwrdancingqueen.jpg

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
me & daddy

Noel- i think i
30.gif
your dress as much as I
30.gif
mine!! Who made it, if u don''t mind me asking?

-Christina Marie

8-28-2009

dad1.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
This is my favorite dance photo. It''s of me and BIL dancing and I love that you can also see my shoes!

D3X_771208142009.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Not sure what we were dancing too but we were all obviously having a great time
1.gif

smurfysdancingpicture.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
On of my favorite shots from the wedding. Our first dance, my parents are in focus, and the couple behind us is getting married in July. Lovey all around.
5.gif

ScreenHunter_34%20Dec.%2020%2019.18.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I really wish I had pro pics from our reception, I always feel crappy posting disposable camera shots, think ill refrain for awhile

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Sunny, that has to be one of the most touching photos I''ve seen in a really long time!

Thank you so much for sharing with us! It''s beautiful!

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not lovin the ''one picture'' rule this week.... I was going between 4 or 5 photos!

Anyway, this is DH''s Pop Pop and my SIL gettin down... I hope I''m that spry at 90!

popnsil.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh, I have no pro pics on my work computer. I know there are some nice ones there, but this will have to do. I love this because DH never dances, and certainly doesn''t smile while doing so.

HH and Hubs dancing.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
sunnyd, that is a great pic! I am loving everyone else's and can't decide either...so, I'm going to have a narcissistic moment and post a non-DH pic:) this is me dancing with DH's brother. We have a whole series of them b/c we just started swing dancing out of nowhere:) I love that the barefoot little girl on the right really needs to pee:) and that BIL and I were having such a great time!

bellanddaviddancingupastorm.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2010 10:29:35 AM
Author:noelwr
(I saw a cheater last week... ahem... though she did have 2 very nice group photos, so I''ll let it pass...)
2.gif

Oops, that was me! Sorry noelwr, my bad.
11.gif

Here''s one of my favourite dance photos. It makes me happy to see everyone getting their groove on!

CDNDancePhoto1.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 7:12:48 PM
Author: CDNinNYC

2.gif

11.gif

Here''s one of my favourite dance photos. It makes me happy to see everyone getting their groove on!

LOVE this one!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
This was during our first dance--a rumba/swing. We had so much fun taking dance lessons!

kbfirstdance2.jpg

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
wow, what a pretty dress kittybean ! and perfect for a rumba/swing.

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 7:12:48 PM
Author: CDNinNYC

2.gif

11.gif

Just wanted to say that from what I''ve seen of your wedding, it looked like the best day ever! The pictures truly capture the fun you had, and the colours, and style...I really enjoyed seeing.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2010 3:41:14 AM
Author: noelwr
wow, what a pretty dress kittybean ! and perfect for a rumba/swing.
Thanks, noel! I loved that dress. It was great for two reasons: it was short and easy to swing dance in, and I didn''t have to worry about any more wardrobe malfunctions with my wedding dress (the top ended up being a little too loose for comfort, if you know what I mean). Oh and one more reason I loved it: it was $27. Best cheap wedding idea ever.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Me dancing with my Daddy and him whispering - how long do we have to keep dancing for? Till the music stops Dad :) And DH with his Mum in the background.

honey22favdancePS.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this photo because we are so blissfully happy and it shows.

btw love all your photos! I would partake more often but I am technologically challenged...

inlove.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hopefully this will be a better shot

weddingdance.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
well, this wasn''t our first dance, but we were having so much fun dancing, i thought this would be a better representation of the evening!

psproofs1071.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Rules? Why are there rules? And do I get to post 2 pics since I will have 2 weddings?
3.gif

Here''s my favourite dance photo--this is us dancing to "At Last" by Etta James.
30.gif

gwenandjfunfunfundance.jpg

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Taken during our first dance. I have no idea what was so funny, but I love the way my husband is laughing.

first dance.JPG

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love this category, this is my favorite photo...

First Dance.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Last one for this evening, gotta go to bed -- one of my favorite pics of the whole day, our first dance! We didn't dance very well, but we sure had a good time doing it.

mscushion_first dance.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results