shape
carat
color
clarity

Week 1 - Share Photos: Favorite Dress Photo

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh great thread! This is my favorite because it shows the pockets and the detailing nicely. The color was actually more pink in real life, but none of the shots with the real color showed as much detail.

favedressdadfdsa1.jpg

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
thanks everyone! these photos are great. I''m glad I wasn''t the only one who found it difficult to pick out one.

more! more! more!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2009 2:08:38 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
This is my favorite - it shows all the folds I loved so much and that reflection is awesome.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
What a great thread. Love seeing all the photos and can''t wait for future photos! Great idea noelwr
36.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll play, here''s mine....

NESTOR-174a.JPG

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/28/2009 7:25:11 AM
Author: livinginsg
F A N T A S T I C idea, noelwr!!!
36.gif

I love this picture as it shows the lace, scalloped skirting, my Shoes!... BIG sigh...I did not get to keep my dress (brides in my neck of the woods usually just rent the wedding gown!) Very practical!

But, we typically have a evening gown for the second part of the celebrations! Can I show that, please!?
2.gif
Love, love, love this dress and the shoes
30.gif

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/30/2009 1:31:41 AM
Author: thing2of2
Oooh great thread! This is my favorite because it shows the pockets and the detailing nicely. The color was actually more pink in real life, but none of the shots with the real color showed as much detail.
Everyone''s dresses are amazing, but thing2, your dress made me want to second guess mine- wow, the simplicity and elegance and cool factor of the pockets just blew me away. Stunning! I would love to see more pictures- are there other threads?

Kellybell

Shiny_Rock
OMG...LOVE the idea of this thread.

Here is my favorite shot of mine...loved the buttons and the lace:

dress103109.jpg

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
What a great thread, all these dresses are so beautiful!!! Well, technically I''m not a newlywed anymore, but I too still feel like one, so I guess I can play too, right?
1.gif

This has got to be my fave pic of my dress because you can kinda see the handmade embroidery on the skirt. Hubby carrying me out seconds after we became husband and wife:

wedding0465.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/31/2009 10:19:09 AM
Author: sba771
Date: 10/30/2009 1:31:41 AM

Author: thing2of2

Everyone''s dresses are amazing, but thing2, your dress made me want to second guess mine- wow, the simplicity and elegance and cool factor of the pockets just blew me away. Stunning! I would love to see more pictures- are there other threads?

Aw, thanks sba! My dress is the Aurora by Amsale Blue Label. It was the first dress I tried on and I knew that was it! I can''t bring myself to sell it so I will be keeping it forever. I did a non-pro photo thread and will hopefully do a pro photo thread soon! Still waiting on my DVDs, though-they should be here in the next couple of weeks. Let me find the link to my non-pro thread, though!

Non-pro thread

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Here is one of my favs - cause you can see my dress and some of my husband''s custom suit!

slm_0922fav2.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Here''s mine! I wish I had this one in colour... My dress was white with pale blue accents.

anchorfavedresspic.JPG

Paz

Rough_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
Love everyone''s dresses! My is rather plain in comparison, but perfect for our casual beach wedding.
4.gif

Wedding Dress sm pic.jpg

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/28/2009 10:30:14 AM
Author: KatyWI
I think this is mine. Not only do I love how my dad is looking at me as we''re about to walk down the aisle, but it''s the true off-white (not white, not quite ivory) color of the dress, and even though you can''t see the train, you can see that there IS one. And you can see the lace pattern and the scalloped bottom edge, and it''s the only picture from my wedding where I truly think the camera captured how I thought I looked.... how beautiful I felt.

I think it might be huge. If it is, I''m sorry!!
KatyWI I LOVE your dress!
30.gif
It''s stunning and your look amazing in it. I may have to brouse for more photos of it after I finnish making dinner. Wow!

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
WOW, everyone looks amazing! Beautiful dresses for beautiful brides.
1.gif
I loved my dress, and this was definitely my favorite dress shot!

robynsdress42608.jpg

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/1/2009 11:54:00 PM
Author: 4ever
Date: 10/28/2009 10:30:14 AM

Author: KatyWI

I think this is mine. Not only do I love how my dad is looking at me as we''re about to walk down the aisle, but it''s the true off-white (not white, not quite ivory) color of the dress, and even though you can''t see the train, you can see that there IS one. And you can see the lace pattern and the scalloped bottom edge, and it''s the only picture from my wedding where I truly think the camera captured how I thought I looked.... how beautiful I felt.

I think it might be huge. If it is, I''m sorry!!
KatyWI I LOVE your dress!
30.gif
It''s stunning and your look amazing in it. I may have to brouse for more photos of it after I finnish making dinner. Wow!

Thank you!!!! You won''t find any others, I don''t think. I posted a link to my sneak peek on the photog''s blog, but I haven''t gotten around to actually posting a picture thread yet... hopefully I will this week! The dress was the Manuel Mota for Pronovias Sagrera... I fell in love with it the second I put it on, and at least doubled my dress budget in that moment. Ah, well. It all worked out okay, obviously!
9.gif

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
I love this photo of us exiting the room after the ceremony. My other favorite is the one where the girls are bustling my dress, but since I''m only allowed to post one...
2.gif

exitingceremony.jpg

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I love the way my dress is moving here. It was ivory silk charmeuse and very simple.

kbwalkingoutofchurchs.jpg

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 5:03:18 AM
Author:noelwr
remember, you only get to share ONE, so don''t cheat!

LOL that did make it hard. Loving all the action photos--everyone looks amazing.

So, we hit the two month mark in two days, but work is making these first months L.D., so I spend all sorts of time looking at photos, and this is definitely my fav. I imagine once we get to see each other every day my fav might change, but for now this is it.

LLw_209.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t have a favourite picture of my dress, my photog didn''t exactly take any ''bridal shots'' of me or my dress. This was a pic a friend took of us at our wedding, and you can sort of see the beautiful lace in the front and on the hem.

kamasdress.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And because I had two weddings with two wedding dresses, I get to post two pics
3.gif
This one's from our wedding in India!

indiaweddingdress.jpg

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
One of my favorites :)

DCW_0679-4.JPG

chibride10

Rough_Rock
I only have three pro pictures so far (and we''ve been married less than a month), but I couldn''t resist joining in! Here''s my favorite of the dress so far...

ThankYouPicture.jpg

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/3/2009 10:29:25 PM
Author: kama_s
And because I had two weddings with two wedding dresses, I get to post two pics
3.gif
This one''s from our wedding in India!
Okay, so I''m not a newlywed YET...I''m doing research
3.gif
And I''m frantically searching for picture threads of all of these lovely gowns! (Hey, maybe if you have another picture thread you could post the link when you post your dress pic?)

Your Indian wedding gown is STUNNING!!! My eclectic personality sometimes wishes I could dress in a "princess gown"-that''s what I''ve always thought Indian gowns look like...but, then, that''s look kinda out of place on the beach in Mexico!
9.gif
And, well, there''s always that problem of loving the totally simple gowns as well. Holy cow, once I actually start trying on dresses, I really hope to be able to choose a style! I just love everything. *sigh* So, how many times can a couple renew their vows???
31.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Late to the party, but here is my favorite dress shot because it highlights all the changes I made to it. I feel so Perez Hilton.
25.gif

kats.favorite.dress.shot.JPG

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/5/2009 7:43:56 PM
Author: katamari
Late to the party, but here is my favorite dress shot because it highlights all the changes I made to it. I feel so Perez Hilton.
25.gif
And perfect for Wii-ing!!!!!!!!

Still_Waiting: Thank you!!!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
katamari - I was going to ask why the heck you were watching tv on your wedding day. "Excuse me honey, I''m just going to pop out for 30 min because Psych is on..."

but I understand now that you were playing the Wii. "Excuse me honey, I''m just going to pop out for 30 min because I have to break my highest score."

38.gif
nope, I still don''t understand. what''s going on in this photo? at least whatever you were doing I can see it made you very happy.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/31/2009 4:52:42 PM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
Here is one of my favs - cause you can see my dress and some of my husband''s custom suit!

iltw, this photo is one of my favs for the same reason yours is. I love how it shows the detail on the lace and tulle as well as DH''s suit.
30.gif

CDNsDressfav.jpg

lurkinglurker

Shiny_Rock
I love this thread!! This is my favorite dress picture although I''m cheating a little because it was taken at my bridals about 6 weeks before my wedding.
emsmile.gif

bridal 4.JPG

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/6/2009 1:35:48 PM
Author: CDNinNYC

Date: 10/31/2009 4:52:42 PM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
Here is one of my favs - cause you can see my dress and some of my husband's custom suit!

iltw, this photo is one of my favs for the same reason yours is. I love how it shows the detail on the lace and tulle as well as DH's suit.
30.gif
And not to forget your gorgeous blue shoes peeping under your dress!
30.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results