shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding trailer video...It makes me so happy

josmar0623

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I just received my wedding trailer and I'm soooooo super excited about it and wanted to share. I'm normally a private person but, I love it so much.

It kind of takes awhile to buffer.

Thanks for looking.

http://vimeo.com/17885621

w.a.n.d

Rough_Rock
What a cool idea! I love it! It has much more of a modern feel that a traditional wedding vid. Congrats! :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is lovely josmar, gives a very vivid view of your wedding :bigsmile:

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
That is really sweet and beautiful! I love the McDonalds as you are leaving the church.

rialaine

Shiny_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: That video was AWESOME! I too loved the modern feel of it. It looks like everyone had a great time! I bet you can't wait to see the finished product!

mrs.anthony2be

Rough_Rock
WOW!

Beautiful, all of it! I love that your first order as a Mrs... eat McDonalds! lol there's a real woman!
Also, the reception decor was just stunning! And I loved that you and your new husband were seated at a table alone together. Very romantic! :appl:

josmar0623

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! During wedding planning, I was going back and forth on getting a videographer. I am 100% so glad that I did after seeing the trailer and the full video. Yes, you can capture a lot in pictures but, there's something different about seeing everyone moving and hearing vows, speeches, etc.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Josmar, this is so lovely and sweet! Thanks for sharing it.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that is just so sweet and special!! What a wonderful way to really capture the essence of your wedding day, it's like having the ability to go back in time and relive it. Very magical, I love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results