shape
carat
color
clarity

Hair Cut after Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Cute hair cut Amandine!!!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Lanie!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Amandine, your cut looks cute! I wish I could do a cut like that but I''m super lazy about straightening mine and I don''t think it would work with my texture.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/29/2009 12:21:32 PM
Author: CDNinNYC
Amandine, your cut looks cute! I wish I could do a cut like that but I''m super lazy about straightening mine and I don''t think it would work with my texture.
Thanks!

Luckily (or sometimes not!) for me, my hair is ridiculously straight,thick, and healthy. My colorist tells me that he has clients who pay a lot of money to make their hair do what mine does. While I love my hair, I wish I had my Dad''s...perfect texture and just enough wave to give you perfect body. Totally wasted on him!
3.gif
Isn''t it funny how everyone wants different hair? It was great to cut my hair, I usually cut and grow, then repeat. I don''t tend to keep the same style for very long. So growing it out for longer then I am used to drove me nuts sometimes.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2009 5:46:21 PM
Author: Amandine

Luckily (or sometimes not!) for me, my hair is ridiculously straight,thick, and healthy. My colorist tells me that he has clients who pay a lot of money to make their hair do what mine does. While I love my hair, I wish I had my Dad''s...perfect texture and just enough wave to give you perfect body. Totally wasted on him!
3.gif
Isn''t it funny how everyone wants different hair? It was great to cut my hair, I usually cut and grow, then repeat. I don''t tend to keep the same style for very long. So growing it out for longer then I am used to drove me nuts sometimes.

Definitely lucky!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I did it!!! A few days ago, I took off about 5 inches. It''s layered with the longest being shoulder-length. Technically medium length but has a bob-like shape. It looks a bit like Amandine''s cut. I love it! The husband doesn''t - he thinks it looks good on me, but he has this odd attachment to long hair on me, so he wanted me to keep it long. I wanted to go even shorter, but it has to be long enough to grow past shoulder length for our Chinese wedding (hopefully next summer).

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jstars new cut suits her really well!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, MTG! For the others, I don't have a picture yet, but I'll post if I eventually get a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results