shape
carat
color
clarity

You may now pass Go and collect...

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!

Ladies, I'm engaged!!! We're super busy right now, but I had a minute. The pics/story soon to come, just wanted to let yall in on it!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Mashira, Cant wait to see the pictures.

vanilla87

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Mashira :) glad your stay here was short and sweet x

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Congrats!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Mashira! It's ABOUT TIME! I keep on looking forward to your I'M ENGAGED thread. You have no idea how excited I am for you! I still remember what your unique kite setting ring look like. :love: CONGRATS!!!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
YaY I have been waiting for your update and have been lurking on LIW's to see your thread ;)) Congrats! Can't wait to hear the story and pics! Your going to be such a beautiful bride!! :))

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! Best wishes to you for a long and happy life together!

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Great news!! I am so happy for you! Can't wait for story and pics :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

I'm looking forward to seeing the story and pics! :)

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
Congrats and look forward to ring pics and the story.

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not home quite yet, so no pictures, but I have some time so I thought I would share the story with yall!

FI (WOOHOO!!!) and I went to the restaurant we had our first date at for lunch. He was particularly 'mushy' and mentioned that this was the first restaurant we had ever gone to together, which I thought was a bit odd, but I didn't make anything of it. We walked around for a while and then went back home. When we got home we decided to play a game of monopoly. (Monopoly is near and dear to our hearts because I didn't really have much of a childhood, and hadn't played any games, so FI got the new electronic Monopoly game a while back and we started a competition, first to 10 wins) Well we were playing, and somehow I managed to pick up the 'chance' card that he had planted in the game. It said "Go to the closet, get the turtle, and give it to the other player. Then pick another card." (We are each others turtles because we both have a 'shell' you have to get through before we'll let you get to know us, it's just a thing we have) well, I got the turtle, brought it back, and picked up the next chance card. It read, "look at J and answer his question, please say yes, pass go, and collect the rest of your life". When I turned to look at him he was on one knee with the turtle in his hands, that had the ring atop it. He gave his speech and asked me to be his wife!! It was absolutely perfect! THEN! He whisked me away to a play/concert that I had been dying to see (Jersey Boys: The Story of the Four Seasons) and that was AMAZING! It was a whirlwind day, and I couldn't be happier! I was smiling so hard my cheeks actually hurt today!!! :appl: :appl:

Pics soon to come, probably tonight!!

bebe0912

Rough_Rock
That story is SOOOOO cute! Absolutely LOVE it! Kudos to him and huge congratulations to you both!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! What a beautiful story and especially love the bit about the turtles. Sounds like it was a perfect day.

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
Picture time!

IMG_2200.jpg

IMG_2202.JPG

IMG_2205.JPG

IMG_2206.JPG

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
More! These are from the theater!

IMG_2263.JPG

IMG_2265.JPG

IMG_2260.JPG

IMG_2272.JPG

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
Last Batch!

IMG_2264.JPG

IMG_2312.JPG

IMG_2297.JPG

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! :appl:

How exciting and what a sweet proposal! Your ring is so lovely!!!

Rose_Dust

Shiny_Rock
Oh that's an awesome proposal! Congrats to you and your ring is beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results