shape
carat
color
clarity

You can take me off the list...I am now a future MRS :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
It is official my days as a lady in waiting are over after 10 years of being a GF it has been a long road but a happy one but as the old saying goes all good things come to those who wait.

He proposed to me yesterday on one of the most magical days I have ever had in my entire life, I never knew it was possible to be that happy - even prior to the proposal. We spent the most wonderful and fantastic day walking around Paris going to the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, eating pastries, drinking coffee, walking along the river Seine just enjoying each others company and the city which is just magnificent. We watched the sun set over the arc and went up the Eiffel Tower that night where he fulfilled a promise made long ago that he would kiss me at the top.

We walked down the tower and ate more pastry when he asked me to ride the carousel with him and then sat in a park under the tower where we just hugged and enjoyed the end of the night in Paris.

He said some of the sweetest most romantic things I have ever heard and then got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.

The ring, I don''t have many pictures as I am still away from home but I do have a couple to tide you ladies over till I get home. I am absolutely floored with how beautiful it is.

Stats:
1.37 E VS1 ISEE2 RB in a Leon 6 claw basket setting.

I apologise for the crappy photo
7.gif
no chance yet to take some really decent ones. My camera also just stoofed itself so I only have one really bad pic to upload
7.gif

deeringbadfoto.JPG

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
OMG YAY CONGRATULATIONS!!! your proposal sounds so romantic!! from what I can see the ring is BEAUTIFUL!
30.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Dee!!!!!I''m so incredibly thrilled for you!!! What a lovely story and beautiful ring...

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations!!! soo exciting! cant wait to see more pic!! and enjoy the rest of your trip! :)

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Slightly better picture, you can see more detail

6clawsofleonerfection.JPG

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Blair, Freke and Blonde I am about to hop off to bed but I managed one more photo before I go, early flight in the morning x|.

Will upload better photo''s when I get a chance :).

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world :D

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
yay!!!! congratulations!!!!
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS FUTURE MRS. D!!! Your proposal story is what dreams are made of and your ring is beautiful! All the best!

~SL.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
What an amazing proposal! And, you still have time to travel and enjoy being engaged. Plus, you can see how beautiful that ring looks all across Europe!

Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!! I''m so happy for you!! I just got out of bed and you''ve totally made my day!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
What an amazing day, reading your story made my heart swell
30.gif
30.gif
How romantic!! Your ring is beautiful! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Your ring is beautiful!!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Much happiness to you both
21.gif

Your ring is lovely, and what''s not perfect about a Paris proposal
36.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
congrats on the beautiful ring, lovely day and your new engagement. cant wait for the pictures

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!!! How wonderful for you!!!!
36.gif
Stunning ring! Have a wonderful trip!
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Dee, love your proposal story. Can''t imagine a better place to be proposed to. So romantic. I adore your ring, it''s perfection. Best wishes to you both!! This must be such an exciting time for you. WOOHOO!!!!
36.gif
35.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
DEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an AMAZING day!!!! I am so incredibly happy for you and your future Mr. Dee!!! The whole day sounds simply dreamy and the fact that it ended with a proposal just knocks it into the stratosphere!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

PS: Oh yeah, and your ring is a knockout too!! Can't wait for more pics!
9.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Yay congratulations Deelight
36.gif
Im so happy for you, and your ring is gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
sounds like a perfect proposal too!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
I''m so thrilled for you! Your ring is gorgeous! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you get back.

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Dee!! What an amazingly romantic proposal story!!
Can''t wait to see more pictures of that beautiful ring
9.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results