shape
carat
color
clarity

Who thinks they might make it to #1?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
35.gif

I don't mean this question in a negative way - some of us just have different timelines! I know I joined the List prematurely (a year ago I heard the words "I would like to buy you an ring someday" and within 15 minutes I added myself
41.gif
), so I might get close to the top spot! I've even thought about removing myself from the List and starting over once we made an actual step toward engagement, but I think I will just stay on. We've been dating 5 years (in 19 days!), so I think I deserve a spot. Plus, I've been enjoying my time on the List.

Sooo... anyone else think they might make it to #1? Don't be shy...

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
At one point I thought I might (I''m #13 right now), but Mr. H has assured me that the proposal will come before the end of the year (although, he did say that last year.. hence the reason I joined the list)! LOL!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know about #1, but I wouldn''t be surprised if I make it to the top 5. I''m at #11 right now, which is just a few spots away from my lucky number!

MermaidKelly

Shiny_Rock
I might....
6.gif

I prolly will be on the list around another year give or take a bit.
8.gif

Skychick

Rough_Rock
The list moves pretty quickly - I don''t mind making it to #1 if it means those before me are getting their rings. Plus, if I do make it to #1, I will just make a spectacle of myself when my turns comes around
3.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think so. I haven''t looked at the list in a while, so I just checked and I''m at #49. BF said a proposal is happening within 3-4 months. I''m pretty sure there are girls in front of me in the line with longer timelines than that..

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
I doubt I''ll be #1, but I think I''ll make it to top 5 (or at least top 10) as well. I''m #30 right now but I know there will be no proposal before next summer (possibly even later than that-which is fine, we''re young)plus it seems like there are going to be a TON of holiday proposals this year so I''m expecting a large jump by january. My goal is to make it to the single digits.

Hey fuzzers, if you want to rejoin the list at the end, that will definitely make reaching my goal easier
31.gif
2.gif

KatM

Shiny_Rock
I probably will... and I haven''t even joined the list yet! It''ll be a while.

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
I think it might be another 2 years for me (but who knows). I don''t know if that''s long enough to get ALL the way to the top, because the List moves so slowly up there, but I''ll be close.

Re: Callisto - nice try!
2.gif
9.gif
Haha

mariewest

Shiny_Rock
I started on this list a year ago at #123, I am now at #16. The list does move pretty quickly in a year. I do have a feeling that I will make it to number one before a proposal occurs. I joined the list because my SO told me beginning of January 2008 that he would propose by the end of that year, when it looked like that wasn''t going to happen in December 2008 I asked to be added to the list. I''m still more of a lurker than an avid poster, but I still enjoy checking out the list and seeing who''s engaged. I''m not expecting a proposal this year, but hoping maybe next year will be my year, and if not, at least the year after. So when you see my name at the top one of these days, I won''t be surprised.

December Moon

Rough_Rock
I joined march 31 2009, at #123, and now I'm at #29 (mariewest we're joining twins!)

That's 95 spots in 9 months - that's 10.5 spots a month so far!

At this rate I'll be at #1 in 2 months 23 days

So... March 4th 2010 I'll be at #1 (in theory)

This all depends on the ladies on the upper portions of the list getting engaged and vacating their spots though, and I don't want to rush them, so it may be a while.

I think I'll definately crack the top ten given my BF's lack of funding.

Good luck everyone!! Dust!!!

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
no way.

i''m at 80-something so if i make it to one, i reckon i''ll have been on the list for at least a year and there is no way i''m waiting that long!!

31.gif

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
I do...I'm at 36 right now, and I will most likely have another year, maybe a year and half. It doesn't bother me at all--I'm perfectly happy in my relationship, and know that we're going to be together forever (as cheesy as that sounds). If we have a lot of holiday proposals, I'll get even farther up. So I'm battening down the hatches, and I'm ready to be here a while!
1.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Well, there''d be a heckuvalot of surprise proposals in the top 25 if I were to make it all the way to number 1...I think I have about 3-4 months left to wait, so I don''t think I''ll get much higher than the 30s...

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
You''d have to be a LIW for several years to get to #1 on the list. Once you get to the top 5-ish, it moves much slower.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/10/2009 5:10:15 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
You''d have to be a LIW for several years to get to #1 on the list. Once you get to the top 5-ish, it moves much slower.
Yes, I was #4 on the list for over a year. I signed off at number 4. So...once you get into the top ten, it moves very slowly.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/10/2009 5:27:53 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
Date: 12/10/2009 5:10:15 PM

Author: Dreamgirl

Yes, I was #4 on the list for over a year. I signed off at number 4. So...once you get into the top ten, it moves very slowly.

Definitely--top 20 moves slowly, top 10 moves really slowly and the top 5 crawls!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Nope. I knowwe will be engaged on 2010. Not a clue when it that year but sometime. I don''t know if I''ll even makeit to the teens, but I kinda hope so!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Like Vc10um and Lilyfoot I think that a proposal will arrive within 3-4 months, so I''m probably not cracking the top 10. I''m around #55 now, so maybe the thirties, possibly the 20s. I''d love to exit at #18 as that will mean lots of engagements for others, and it''s my favorite number, but I think it''s pretty unlikely to happen.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/10/2009 9:27:32 PM
Author: AustenNut
Like Vc10um and Lilyfoot I think that a proposal will arrive within 3-4 months, so I''m probably not cracking the top 10. I''m around #55 now, so maybe the thirties, possibly the 20s. I''d love to exit at #18 as that will mean lots of engagements for others, and it''s my favorite number, but I think it''s pretty unlikely to happen.

Once I hit the 20''s I was kind of hoping it would happen at 21 because that is my favorite number, but I was only there for a couple weeks...oh well.

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
Y''all got me thinking now. I''d like to leave the list at #8! (of course, any number is fine) Part of me thinks it would be exciting to make it to #1, just to be able to be the one to announce "#1 finally got engaged!!"

But maybe I''m weird.
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results