shape
carat
color
clarity

Who needs a ring to plan!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kimberlina13

Shiny_Rock
Granted, I am still waiting for a ring before I do any real serious planning, but it was such a moment of hope when my bf suggested that we go ahead and book a church to ensure that we get the date and time that we want. We are shooting for Oct. 13, 2007 just b/c that will be our 7 year anniversary and after 7 years, it''d be too much of a pain to try and remember a new date. So as luck would have it, Oct 13, 2007 is on a Saturday. So, I was completely floored when he came up with the idea to go ahead and look for a church. He and I are in the midst of the engaged/wedding gauntlet with friends, fraternity/sorority people, and co-workers so he''s been hearing stories about churches, especially pretty catholic cathedrals like we want, booking up 2 years in advanced.
So it still looks as though summer will be the time for the ring! He remarked that it was only 9 months away, and I sighed, yeah 9 looooong months to wait. To which he replied, not so long when you''re the one paying for the thing :). What a cutie.
Has anyone else experienced this?

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
I personally have not experienced the booking of a church so far in advance, but I know that I will have my ring in the next 10 months or so.... so I know the pain in waiting. It''s great that he is already so excited to be getting married to you. It sounds like he really cares about the day and wants it to be great.

Please keep us posted and Welcome to Pricescope!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results